Reviews for The Huddleston Hunt
ElvenRanger chapter 6 . 12/22/2002
Ooh, this is a really cool story. It's like a real freakylinks story! Please finish it!
Max452 chapter 6 . 9/9/2001
Finish it! Please, the fanfics are all I got left since FOX decided to take FreakyLinks off the air! *sob*
Ginger chapter 6 . 7/21/2001
This is getting really good. I wonder what's in the drawers!
Ginger chapter 4 . 6/22/2001
This is great! Post more soon k!
Gambit's Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
very cool! hurry up with the next part!
Esperanza chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
::creepy music:: Ooooh. Good story.
LilDevil2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
woah! that was a good beginning. Oh well, off to chapter two! (we're off to see the wizerd tune-) I'm off to see the chapter! The wonderful Chapter two! Two two two two two two two! The wonderful Chapter two! *cough* sorry bout that. I'm just a little hyper.
RaVeN10 chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
(sits there staring at computer blankly) You gotta be f*ckin kidding me! IT CAN'T END THIS WAY!LOL! Anyways, Wow...Great series...(drool)... I can't wait to see the next part. No, seriously. Not joking! Go ahead, start writing. I'll wait. (sits there humming to herself and twiddling thumbs)...
Raydient chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Why don't you ever include Chloe? I like her.
David Matthew chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Truly enjoyable read... Will there be another part?
Willum chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
And now the freaky stuff begins. Hope you continue this soon, it's getting good. I like this one better than your "Purgatory" story, and it seems, in my opinion, to flow better.
Willum chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Seems to be moving a little slow, but did catch a few hints about something (or somone) which might not be what it seems. Hope some action is coming up in the next instalment.
Willum chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
For the series being on such a short time, and FINALLY returning, you have a pretty good grasp of the characters. Hope this builds to something as bizzare as one of their episodes, it's off to a great start.