Reviews for World's Finest: Red Cape, Big City
Jacky Napier chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Hella having girl talk with Ivy, Selina, and Lois: Priceless! I love how Ivy went on a rampage about her love life with Harv. :)
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
very good
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
very fast action here
t wrecks chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Awesome, thanks for this one
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
One of your best chapters yet, or at least one of my favorites
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Good chapter
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Excellant
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
i love the chapter title- it is a favorite quote
Nightarcher210 chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
Okay. This is now my favorite. I loved the use of Norse mythology... and the berserkers! I'm a little obsessed with berserkers (don't ask), and you're one of the only people who referenced them correctly. This was an awesome story. I can't really think of anything else to say except that I loved it all!
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
Oh, very cool. Selina, Lois, and Pammy are gonna have girl-time with Hel. Heh. That'll turn out well.
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Oh. God. I realized right before I read the name which night you were talking about. That is really not good. Not good at all. Bun lady better tell Selina how to close the door soon!
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Holy Stony Gargoyles Batman! They're alive!
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Oh. That can't be good.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Um. That's a big uh oh. A really big uh oh. I like this one a lot, and I love that you've brought Miriam back. She was really cool. I wish there was a shop like hers near my house. And the continuation of the catfight video problems is great- if I were Selina, I'd be lording it over Ivy taht she go her butt handed to her on a silver platter. But I'm not Selina.

Toodles!

*Oh, I'm off to read the next chapter, the next chapter in your great story... if ever, oh ever a good story there this story is one and one because, because because because because! Because of the wonderful things it does! Oh, I'm of to read the next chapter, the next chapter in your great story!*
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Oh wow. This is really cool so far. I can't wait to see what ya'll did with this. The bit about the Roxy/Ivy catfight at the beginning was hilarious- Jimmy and Tim were great. And then the serious tone from the magical disturbances. Amazing.