Reviews for World's Finest: Red Cape, Big City
Princess P chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
This is a fantastic chapter. Very riveting. Please don't make us wait too long for more.
Batwoman chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
Please continue! I want to see what happens to Batman.
BrotillaTheHun chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
God damn...this story rocks. Keep up the great work Chris, I can't wait for the next chapter.
EstherChannah chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
So all of Bruce's injuries are coming back bigtime? Here's hoping he won't have to deal with the beating Bane inflicted on him right in the middle of a fight. I Love this story and all the Cat-tails. Can't wait for the next installment. Oh, and if I were Clark, I'd be very afraid of a Lois-Selina team-up. He'd be better off taking his chances with red Kryptonite.
ussentinel chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Occasionally, when I read comics or fics, I'll ask myself, "Why didn't the author(s) have the character use his/her power when he/she was in a given situation?" What I liked here was the how/when/why when Clark used his hearing re: Robinson Park.
Nice touches: Clark getting a dessert that resembles apple pie (but not quite). The honest, nice banter/exchange between Selina & Lois. Selina's recollection of Xanadu as a pivotal moment. The grandfather clock set to the hands of 10:47.
Well done, folks! Thank you.
007 chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
This has to be the best so far "Clark got apple pie. Actually, what he got was the "spiced apple-cinnamon tartlet with honey-cream sauce", but it sounded close enough to "apple pie" for him." LOL. So perfect. So Clark.
But it looks like fun is over and all hell is about to break lose in Gotham City.
Lady V Noir chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Better and better with each new twist. I love Poison Ivy not panicing and Tim's gargoyle friend doesn't think they're such pals afterall.
Thank you for bringing togethe the World's Finest Heroes. Superman is certainly vulnerable to magic, so it will be interesting to see how the two face whatever it is that is going on.
Princess P chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
I am enthralled with this fic. Please continue.
C.P chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Now it's getting good! I wasn't sure until now who was going to stir up more trouble, Clark or Ivy. It seemed like he really had the worse idea of the two of them, but now it could go either way.
ussentinel chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Whoa-kay! Generally, I love the narrative and description in this series. At first, I thought this was getting a little top-heavy in this area. Granted, it was well done; but when we got to the scenes with dialogue, it was really clicking. Did I ask before if "twitch-smile" is now going to become the catch-phrase in fic venacular? I loved the little bits of detail in the Miriam scenes (her hair, the coupons). Then there's the lunch scene! For me, if a written scene can play out like this in my head as if it was staged with actors, that means it works for me. I loved it. Oh, and I liked the choice of the title for this chapter too. Thank you.
DC Luder chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Spectacular, spectacular!
S for subtle, hee hee hee... Loved the conversation between Bruce and Big Blue, superbly in character and entertaining. Bruce, ever the gentleman, handled the Big Question with great finesse and appropriate fiestiness.
Now I'm off ot get me some sorbet...
M... Sorbet...
ussentinel chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Keep this up and I'll be wanting Lois/Clark fics from you (both or individually) on a more regular basis. I love the dialogue and seeing the "thought process" of the characters depicted. This was kinda a longer chapter, and I hope neither of you run out of gas. Great job! Thank you.
DoubleL27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
I love this entire series, and this merger of Cat-tails and JLAint, is a great mixture. When is Clark going to learn that you can't meddle with Bruce and Selina... and poor Lois getting sucked into all of it. And Bruce is definitley going to have trouble working through this whole magic thing. Can't wait for another chapter.
Theresa chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
I love this story. I like the fact it is from more then one perspective. I also like the way you keep building up the story, but keeping the humor with a nice balance fo agust.I await the new chapter.
purplemonky chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
as always an excellent story! The characterizations of Lois and her friendly feelings towards Cat was great. The moment of empathy with Isley for Cat was great, wow. But its things like this " “Let me make sure I'm crystal clear on this: you want me - your loving and adoring wife - to ask Catwoman - claws, whips, already-took-me-hostage-once Catwoman - the same Catwoman who polished off 2-1/2 bottles of champagne after the 'Mrs. Wayne' incident at Dick and Barbara's wedding - you want me to ask her when she and Bruce are going to settle down and start making with the baby bat-cats?
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »