Reviews for World's Finest: Red Cape, Big City
007 chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
This has to be the best so far "Clark got apple pie. Actually, what he got was the "spiced apple-cinnamon tartlet with honey-cream sauce", but it sounded close enough to "apple pie" for him." LOL. So perfect. So Clark.
But it looks like fun is over and all hell is about to break lose in Gotham City.
Lady V Noir chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Better and better with each new twist. I love Poison Ivy not panicing and Tim's gargoyle friend doesn't think they're such pals afterall.
Thank you for bringing togethe the World's Finest Heroes. Superman is certainly vulnerable to magic, so it will be interesting to see how the two face whatever it is that is going on.
Princess P chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
I am enthralled with this fic. Please continue.
C.P chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Now it's getting good! I wasn't sure until now who was going to stir up more trouble, Clark or Ivy. It seemed like he really had the worse idea of the two of them, but now it could go either way.
ussentinel chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Whoa-kay! Generally, I love the narrative and description in this series. At first, I thought this was getting a little top-heavy in this area. Granted, it was well done; but when we got to the scenes with dialogue, it was really clicking. Did I ask before if "twitch-smile" is now going to become the catch-phrase in fic venacular? I loved the little bits of detail in the Miriam scenes (her hair, the coupons). Then there's the lunch scene! For me, if a written scene can play out like this in my head as if it was staged with actors, that means it works for me. I loved it. Oh, and I liked the choice of the title for this chapter too. Thank you.
DC Luder chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Spectacular, spectacular!
S for subtle, hee hee hee... Loved the conversation between Bruce and Big Blue, superbly in character and entertaining. Bruce, ever the gentleman, handled the Big Question with great finesse and appropriate fiestiness.
Now I'm off ot get me some sorbet...
M... Sorbet...
ussentinel chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Keep this up and I'll be wanting Lois/Clark fics from you (both or individually) on a more regular basis. I love the dialogue and seeing the "thought process" of the characters depicted. This was kinda a longer chapter, and I hope neither of you run out of gas. Great job! Thank you.
DoubleL27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
I love this entire series, and this merger of Cat-tails and JLAint, is a great mixture. When is Clark going to learn that you can't meddle with Bruce and Selina... and poor Lois getting sucked into all of it. And Bruce is definitley going to have trouble working through this whole magic thing. Can't wait for another chapter.
Theresa chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
I love this story. I like the fact it is from more then one perspective. I also like the way you keep building up the story, but keeping the humor with a nice balance fo agust.I await the new chapter.
purplemonky chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
as always an excellent story! The characterizations of Lois and her friendly feelings towards Cat was great. The moment of empathy with Isley for Cat was great, wow. But its things like this " “Let me make sure I'm crystal clear on this: you want me - your loving and adoring wife - to ask Catwoman - claws, whips, already-took-me-hostage-once Catwoman - the same Catwoman who polished off 2-1/2 bottles of champagne after the 'Mrs. Wayne' incident at Dick and Barbara's wedding - you want me to ask her when she and Bruce are going to settle down and start making with the baby bat-cats?
Frog1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
(Laugh) That was great! Loved the soccer mom comment!
ussentinel chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Very nice, very sharp. I like the cards you laid on the table (your cast of characters to date), and how you played and used them. You both obviously know the characters and use them as how they would talk and even minutia details. (Tim's stepmom went to Berkley.) I confess you're heading to a realm (magic), that I generally don't enjoy these characters (Batman/Superman) crossing paths with. Yes, it does expose their vulnerabilities, but IMO it really has to be executed well to hold my attention. I'm sure both of you can pull it off. Thank you.
Olive chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Creepy. Good sense of forboding. And Jason's witch friend is back. I'm very excited to see where this is going.
Focus chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Ok. This is going to seem odd, but I'm actually missing a laptop, a PDA, AND a camcorder. No joke. The last time I had them was when I was in the park too.
Creepy.
*insert Twilight Zone music here*
A Random Fan chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is good... I cant wait to see how Robin hadles the college thing. Perhapse if he goes away he'll have to patrol in the new city? Please more!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »