Reviews for Chronicles of a Social Outcast
I like your characters.
CarrieVS chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
TerretsTourette's?
Mitsuko Soma chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Haha! Great story you have here - loved reading it and would certainly like to read some more :p
Magicflute chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Actually I think the idea of a drunk, teenage Havelock asking the tatto-guy under knife-point for a tongue piercing hilarious. Thanks for that *snicker*
Mornwey chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
'your mom tourettes' Classic

I don't think you've got him /too/ badly out of character. I've seen worse.

Update or die!

Peace out

~TSD
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Mat ball. Ah, mat ball. I know you well. We actually play this in my gym class when it's raining (during the time of the year when it's warm enough to go outside) and when there aren't enough teachers to go around because one is sick or something.

A little OOC, but enjoyable all the same!
Gestalt chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
*snicker*
Gestalt chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
:D :D :D
Gestalt chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Oh, loving this chapter! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gyakutenno chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
Yo mama! LMAO! Vimes would dearly love to find out about this stuff, ya know. And it's spelled, I think, "Tourets." And some people do seem to instinctively use yo mama jokes as instant comebacks, don't they? Well, anyway, this brightened up my day. And Havelock isn't too OOC. A bit more human than normal, but you have to have incredible powers of subtlety to manage writing about him in his usual patience-of-a-lawn-flamingo mode and get a story.
Fayra chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

Ok, I loved all the others before, but now I just finished #3 and its perfect. It made me laugh all the way (*shes not my mother* lol) and I loved the ending. Perfect. Youre really good.
LandUnderWave chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Oh my. LOVE it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Awesome more... type more.
Rayven chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
Love it! And love Havelock...god this is hilarious.

And do I detect the faintest bit of slashiness?
ihadanepiphany chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Your mum terrets, interesting concept. Muchos kudos, so what happens at graduation...?