Reviews for The Second Story of the Diamond Dragoon
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 9/16/2004
Rikku and Ryan a couple? Now that's a good thing to see. I also like the fact that Rikku got a dragoon spirit like Meru's, having the fact that if it did come in contact with each other, well you get the idea
loco lycan chapter 15 . 9/16/2004
I can see the metal gear elements. This makes the storie evan better with ian's new arm. Keep it up I can't wait for another update.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 15 . 9/16/2004
Its funny that you have had 3 chapters in a row that are named after Castlevania titles and the fact that you got Rikku a Dragoon and haveing some sort of romance thing going on between Rikku and Ryan. Great story, keep up the good work.
Songwind chapter 15 . 9/15/2004
Did Ryan and the others have to go to the hearing as well? Ryan seemed to say that they had, but for some reason they just went back to their cells while the Yuna gang went to the Via Purifico. I'm just a bit confused on that.

Other than that, I can't remember much more than what you wrote in here- what happened in FFX, I mean.

It would have been kind of interesting to see Ian and Ryan's response to Yuna's new Aeon, though. Oh well.

Thanks for updating!
YojimbosBlade chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
Songwind chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
Ah, okay. Metal Gear Solid sounds like a game worth getting... *plots*

Back to the chapter; it was nice to see things from Ryan's perspective, and to see how he views things. I noticed the 'blazes' thing immediately- that was the first difference I noted between them pov-wise in this chapter. It's also nice to have more interaction with both groups together, other than Wakka pissing someone off and someone scaring the hell out of Wakka. The Rikku/Ryan discussion was needed, I think.

I really enjoyed this- I hope you can update again soon!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 14 . 9/9/2004
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 14 . 9/9/2004
Very good chapter and I'm surprised that you got this out so quickly. Anyways, I don't play MGS so I really wouldn't know about the theory, and I can't wait to see the history behind the cyborg ninja.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 13 . 8/31/2004
Why didn't Ian just turn into his Diamond Dragoon form when he first fought Janette? Sure it would have been quick and pointless, but aren't Ninja trained to end fights quickly?
Songwind chapter 13 . 8/31/2004
Hmm, saved the sphere, huh? Wonder if that'll have any impact on the Trial, if they end up in the trial.

That Asymmetry Theory you added in is kinda interesting. Is that for real, or did you come up with that on your own? Because it makes a kind of sense to me.

Great chapter- can't wait for the next installment!
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 13 . 8/30/2004
Well, Tidus' first fight as the Dragoon of the Divine Dragon was very short, but I'll take it! As for Ian's ring. If it held so much power, why in the hell destroy it? I suppose I'll just have to keep reading to find out, won't I?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 8/30/2004
Pretty good, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Songwind chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
I can see why you wanted to get to this part. Though I AM slightly annoyed at you for using such an abrupt ending. I can't wait to read what happens next.

I feel sorry for Ian.. (wince) is he going to eventually get a mechanical arm? Though that presents a problem- Rikku would probably be the only one available to help him, and in a fairly short amount of time she's going to be useless to the party (assuming this follows FFX's storyline as closely as it has).

I wonder... well, I'm wondering about a lot of stuff going on in this story.

Please update soon- I'm looking forward to the next part!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 8/28/2004
Please update, cause I want to know what the hell has happened here.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 12 . 8/27/2004
I trust Ian will recover his ring. Get the next chapter up soon. I want to see Tidus as the Divine Dragoon!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »