Reviews for The Second Story of the Diamond Dragoon
YojimbosBlade chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
Nice.
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 12 . 8/27/2004
Dude, first his eye and now his whole arm! You enjoy all this pain and suffering on your own creations don't you?
loco lycan chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
For the love of god please undate this fanfic.
YojimbosBlade chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
I like this story. FFX and LoD is a kewl crossover... i want to make a comedy with a FFXLod crossover.
YojimbosBlade chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Cool. I like FFX and LoD. I like this crossover. May I make one like this, but a comedy?
YojimbosBlade chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
Songwind chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
It's pretty sad that Wakka's such an idiot in this fic, but oh well. I'm guessing it's the ignorant's best bet of protecting themselves. They draw back into what they KNOW- what they've been raised to believe- and stick to it no matter how much it hurts others. *sighs*

Anyway, I'm surprised but happy to see such a quick update from you. Perhaps you're on a roll, and approaching a part of the story you want to get to? Or did you already?

Are you going to have Ian figure out how to beat Sin, or keep it to Tidus and Yuna?

Great chapter- please update again as soon as you can!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
You almost gave me a heart attack. I guess I'll have to wait and see if the Dragoon spirit of the Divine Dragoon actually chooses him as its master, but only you know. I can't wait to see another chapter of this story, and I liked the fact that Ryan actually got hit by lighting.
Reiko x 3 chapter 11 . 8/9/2004
I want Seymore to die. He needs to die. Badly. He's a danger to himself and others. Crazy, psychotic, paternicidal, masochistic, annoying bakayaro. He bugs me...A-LOT! If not death then at the very least he needs to be imprisoned in a void you can enter, but can't exit. ANYTHING to keep him from killing anyone else. Update soon. Ja ne!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 11 . 8/9/2004
Good chapter.
YSYF chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
Ehh. Not much for me to say, so i'll just say great job and be on my way.
Songwind chapter 10 . 8/7/2004
It's slightly surprising that Tidus wouldn't know about guns, but then, his world's equivalent might be entirely different, so no complaints there.

*shudders* Dear God, Meru and Rikku would be a horror couple together, wouldn't they? Though it would be mildly amusing to see an omake- that is, random, not-really-in-the-story chapter- about them meeting. That would be special.

Wakka ought to at least learn about machina. I mean, he doesn't have to like it, just know about it. That way he'll know if a gun is loaded or what a specific machine will do. Oh well. The characters will eventually have revenge on Wakka anyway when they manage to get to Bevelle; if they end up going that way, anyway.

Can't wait to see your next chapter!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
If the next chapter shouldn't take too long, then I can't wait to see it. I liked this chapter, espically the fact that Rikku and Meru are like the same person. I liked what Ian did after Ryan said with Rose being her fiance, and I like her OOC, she's more cheerful this way. Also, Ryan's little stunt on Wakka was so funny that I almost died laughing.
Reiko x 3 chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
Tidus...as the Divine Dragoon... Now that is SCARY. Are you sure he's capable of handling that much power? Are you gonna kill Seymore straight off? I don't like him very much. He's annoying, egotistical, not to mention flat out PSYCHO! Update soon. Ja ne!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 10 . 8/4/2004