Reviews for The Second Story of the Diamond Dragoon
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
I will only say this, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

As for this jerk that ripped into your brother, way to put him in his place!
YSYF chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
Ahh...yes. Kay, thanks for that info. You and your brother are very good authors, so you do have the right to say that.

Interesting chapter, and I would like to see what Tidus uses the pistol for the first time. Also, what happens in the first battle against Seymeour.

Well, that's all I have to sy, so update soon!
Reiko x 3 chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
It will certainly be interesting to see the Dragoons reaction to Rikku. Crazy girl is almost as hyper as Meru! And almost as annoying. Update soon. Ja ne!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
Great chapter.
Songwind chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
This wasn't too bad, considering you said that you had a serious case of writer's block. Not bad at all. Far as I can see you kept everyone in character, for the most part. Whee.. this story reminds me of how I started to hate Wakka for being such an ignorant asshole... oh well, he gets better in the end of the game. Question, does he think that the Dragoon spirits are machina, too, or does he just ignore their presence now?

I know you're having trouble writing, but please keep it up; you can always rewrite later, though I know what a pain that can be. _
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
Glad I could help ya break the writer's block! If you're willing to use this idea here's what I think should happen to the Divine Dragoon Spirit. Give it to Tidus for the time being, because I feel that it would be a huge asset in the final battle against Sin, and then Ian takes it back to Endiness with him when the whole thing is done, but that's just me.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
So Ian only had to use his spirit to get Cassius' attention? Well, if the divine spirit plays a bigger role than it does in this story and that of the past, then hopefully you'll finish this story soon so we can see who the new owner will be.
YSYF chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
I completely agree with your opinion of FFX-2. Also, what as that attack that Ian use, for I have never heard of it before in either of your Dimond Dragoon stories. Then again, that explanation will come next chapter, so I'll just wait. And for my final question of the day, do you even know what game the third story will forge the dragoons with? Well, the fight scene was good, up to the expectations of your fight scenes I've come to expect. Well, guess that's all I have to say, so until next time...
knightblazer85 chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
Sorry about the comment in the last chapter Shark.

i wasnt reading the section about Dracula right.

and my the way. glad to have Ian back in business
Reiko x 3 chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
. . . Poor Ian. He never seems to catch a break. Oh well, shikata ga nai.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
Well, that sucks. So basically, if he doesn't kill Cassius within at least a month, the others might have to kill him, correct? So, hopefully Rose will help him. I liked what happened when all of his friends attacked the bastard.
Knightblazer85 chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
Excelent as always.
Good bit of suspense with the vampirism still spreading through Ian's body. adds a time limit not only to Yuna's journey. but to Ian's hunt for Cassius.
But just one thing. I went back a little in the First Story to when you killed Draco. and you missed one thing.
Mathias Cronqvist IS Dracula.
from what i read of the spoiler storyline on a CastleVania site. In Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
Leon Belmont's best friend Mathias Cronqvist, orchestrated the kidnap of Leon's fiance Sara so he could get the Ebony stone like you said.
but when you brought back Lavitz, i got the impression that Mathias Cronqvist and Dracula were two seperate people.
I'm not critisising or anything. i'm just saying it was a little strange
Ye Say Ye Fool chapter 8 . 4/17/2004
Ian's in trouble, ain't he? Only two weeks until he is lost to his frineds forever? That is not good. Still, it seems as though you're improving on each chapter. And that just makes me keep coming back for more and more. Well, hurry upo and update.
Songwind chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
Good last two chapters. Wakka doesn't give up, does he? At least he's the only one who's thinking that sort of stuff, though I would kind of like it if you ocassionally talked a bit more from the FFX char's pov. After all, this IS their world we're talking about here. Well, 'cept for Tidus, but who's counting? Just a thought, anyway.
Please update soon.
Knightblazer85 chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
Excelent as usual.
and by the way
Wheel of time is a book series written by the author of the Conan book series Robert Jordan.
i've only read one book myself. but the story is similar to Lord of the Rings in some ways. i highly recomend it
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »