Reviews for The Second Story of the Diamond Dragoon
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
Hey this is cool. Also are you going to explain exactly how Ryan and Karen stoped aging? Is it some kind of Dragoon ability or something?
Dragon God I chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
Ah...that is why you did that. Well thanks for elaborating on that point for me. I realized something, do you ever begin a fic from the beginning of the game it is going to take place in? Also, did the dragoons bring their spirits with them? Yes, this chapter left me with a few questions, but there is only three more. How did Karen and Ryan stop aging? Did Charle give them an item to stop time for them as well? And finally, Di the other dragoons recieve one of those items as well? Now that I'm done with the questions, you did a pretty good chapter, I really liked the battle against Sin. Thpough I need to remember to borrow FFX and beat it from one of my friends. The fartherest I've gone is only past Luca. Oh well...enough of my ramblings.
Songwind chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
Very cool. _ I'll have to confess something- I've only read the first couple of chapters of your original story with Ian. However, this story is sparking more interest for me. Perhaps I'll give it another look. After all, anyone who writes for both FFX and LOD can't be that bad a person, ne? _~
I enjoyed these first two chapters. I can't wait to see what you have in store for everybody. And how Wakka and the others will discover the Dragoons' powers.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! This is so good, and I'm extremely jealous! Read my LOD story "Legend Reborn" and you MUST review it, for you seem to be one of the LOD authors around and I would like to have your opinion.
Kyriessaen chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Luv, luv, luv it! The Takahari's don't know that that was only Sin's fin do they? It should be rather amusing when they find out! *giggles insanely, and rubs her hands together in glee* On a more serious note the story is well written. The dialog is interesting and you have no trouble telling who is who like in some other fics. A question, and feel free not to answer me if this will give away plot, but how are aeons and dragoon spirits going to react to each other? Good story, keep up the good work!
Knightblazer85 chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Looking good.
I never really liked Wakka's character. he's too blinded by his faith in Yevon to see past his own Blitzball
keep em comin
dragon god i chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Great start so far. Really liked it, but why did you integrate FFX into the story now? Why not go back to earth? If you could, please answer these questions. After all, I asked them out of sheer curiousity and would really like to know the answers. That is all of my rantings for now.
dragon god i chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Knightblazer85 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
A Great beginning.
I noticed that you dressed Ian like Blade from one of the movies. i like it.
looking forward to seeing how Yuna or Braska react to the Dragoons
Kyriessaen chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I like it. A crossover with the world of FF10, and 10-2 should be so much fun! *rubs her hands together thinking evil thoughts*
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7