Reviews for This Love
gqfan4life11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
this was so cute! I loved it! Good job!
Willowtear chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Great great great great great! MUST make more. Maybe if there WAS a baby. . . hm...Interesting concept.
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
lol. Thought I had reviewed this before! Guess not, I had to read it again, I love it! Thanks for dedicating it to me. They didn't seem OOC at all, and you're not the only one that hates Iris, believe me. lo.
tara chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Imagine my excitement when I have finished Letting Go and search for your other fics and notice that there is a sequal all done and posted. So excited. I loved it just as much as Letting Go. You complimented it just perfectly. I cant wait for some other stories. Keep up the great work.
mariana chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
aw...that was so sweet. Although I kind of would like it if joan had to be convinced to be with adam since she did 'let go'. y'know? anyway i did like this A LOT! please like, write more.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Oh, I enjoyed all right. :D That was fun. Surprising but fun. And I'm so glad someone besides ME finally brought up the "Joan and Adam's baby" thing. I can't believe more people haven't jumped on that one. :D :D :D
AL
Greene chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
That was awesome...I think Luke might have been a teeny bit out of character but I think him being with Grace could have made up for that . This is the ultimate !KillIris! fic...haha it's great. Keep up the good work!