Reviews for After the Moon
Moony-is-my-life chapter 1 . 8/28
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
I'm confused. Do these chapters exsist in the same universe, or is it a series of "what if"s?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Oh myyyyyy!What a wonderfully done fic!I absolutely adored the way you used Voldemort's confident nature there,lol,he's such a narcissistic thing!Honestly!And Remus,ah,the full moon does make him crazy!And the way Voldemort prefers someone with a strong mind,niiice!
Ayriannah chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Adding this in, even though I reveiwed the later chapters first...My vote is for Luna, then Lily... Remus and the Lady Luna herself...just seems fitting.
Ayriannah chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
I finally got around o actually reading your profile. I'm so sorry you lost your files. I hope that at some pint you can get around to continuing your stories. I'm waiting for when yo do.

XC :C :( : :) :D ;D XD
Ayriannah chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
Heyo! Me again. This one is amusing... although I have 2 questions...

1)It says that only one of them didn't have the last name Weasley, but Harry and Draco are not Weasleys. Please explain?

2)Why was this ended so abruptly? You said that it would be charlie after dumbledore, then ron, but those chapters don't exist...
Bee's Girl chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
Alright, perhaps I'll admit that I selectively read these stories, so I feel I can only really review those I read.

Sirius: wished it was a little longer, but quite good and cute. Silly Tonks! No ones perfect.

Hermione: Haha, she can be annoying, and seemed she acted a little childishly, but that adds to her charm I think.

Bill: can't believe I read this, but it interested me! Bill better cure him before he wasted away! That would be so sad and heartbreaking!

And,, my vote goes to Lily...and then Tonks

who voted for Moody? some people lol
Haladflire65 chapter 11 . 8/4/2007
Good story! Very unique. Keep it coming.
Kingsley chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
Love these series, though DD isnt my favorite character. Voting for Kingsley!
Conn JS1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I check up on this story at least once a week, crossing my fingers, hoping for an update...Please, please, don't forget about it, don't abandone it, it's such a wonderful piece of writing, and there is someone out there, possible on the other side of the world, hoping, waiting patiently...

Just wanted to let you know...and send some encouraging vibes...

Thank you, for all the stories you share with us!

Faithfully, Conn JS
Conn JS1 chapter 11 . 1/31/2006
Billiant idea!

I totally love it.

Especially Severus, Voldemort and Bill were astoundingly credible and enjoyable. The twins made me laugh a lot.

Out of those listed I'd vote for Moody, but in case we reviewers are allowed to make suggestions I'd go for Kingsley Shacklebolt or Mc Gonagall altough I'd also love to see how you'd mak people like Dudley or Umbridge care for Remus.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
aishteru chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
aw.. that was so sweet. you really should write more! D
Master Of One chapter 11 . 7/25/2005
Okay, I'm only voting since you already know I think your writing is amazing (but I DESPISE THE SADNESS IN THIS CHAPTER, I MUST TELL YOU! I HAD ENOUGH OF THAT FROM HBP!)

My vote: Lil's all the way! (As a friend, not a lover; I hate Remus/Lily, it's annoying)
aishteru chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
aww... they're having a child.. i thought so... just when you mentioned the good news and remus' stomache aching.. wow... great work