Reviews for Chasing Ghosts
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
and thats why i always say inuyasha is a disgusting who pretends to be as oblivious as he is and gets a young girl to risk her life and stay with him by dangling false affection in front of her is lower than trash and filth in my opinion.i can stand iy only in the manga i feel he should have been drowned at birth or piece of lest your story nails his manipulative ass.
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
aw! it mad me so sad! poor Kagome!
OhBrother chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
i loved it.

-OhBrother
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great Story! Thanks for sharing!

keep it up!

cheers

kachan
InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
*starts crying* aw I really love the symbolizm here. You really have their relationship down. I definately think you should continue this fic. Inu should somehow figure out what the dream's about. Maybe Kagome could say the word "Kikyo" in her sleep or something? I don't know you decide, but you should definately keep writing! :D
zac21732 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
"All raise for the honorable Kaori!"
Good story, enjoyed it, showed that other side to your writing that you hide from your own cousin!
"feels ashamed" just kidding, the story desires a solid 11 out of 10, "golf clap" )
now that Kaoru and I have both reveiwed you can die a happy person,
Write more!
Qoute from me for today "I'm Rich James bitch!"
Ryuzuki chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
KAORI! That story was super spifftaculous and you BETTER WRITE MORE! Haha. Yes, I quite enjoyed it, neen, so you better continue it! I don't want to one shot crap! I WANT A NOVEL! *dies* Hahahaha.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Honestly Ashley!
How can you say such negative things about your work? (shakes head)
Being of older age than you, you certainly can write better than me. I prefer this story best left as a one-shot since continuing it might just be a repetition of the emotions that you've portrayed here. (or not, your choice)
As for the ending being Kikyo/Inuyasha? I say to those who may not like it:
DEAL WITH IT! (coughs and looks embarassed)
Hypocrite I am, because I happen to be Inu/Kag. _
Wonderful work, as usual. Keep it up.
pheonix-tabuutz chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
this is a good story, and is kinda sad, plus i dont like kikyo so is a little upsetting but so what cuz we all know kagome is way better than kikyo anyday. lol,
-one-