Reviews for Ice Hot
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/12
it was beautifully written
salimaran08 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
THIS WAS AMAZINGLY GREAT!thanks for sharing your talent,keep up the good work :)
Ericka Lynne S. NAVA chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This fic is so did a good job making this one could really surpass your skill in making fics.I wish you could still write more fanfics and GOOD LUCK !
oceany chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Oh, I loved this story!
Relena Peace chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
That was a wonderfully fantastic ficcie and I enjoyed it very much! _

~Relena Peace
emotionalcrack chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
flipped chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
gg! that was awesome! congratulations.
flipped chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
reasons why i love the story: one. honesty. their emotions are so real. two. trowa. i don't know why but i'm really hooked to heero relena trowa love triangles and trowa being selfless and all in this fic is absolutely a plus. three. heero and relena of course. their 'scenes' are perfectly sweet!
meEe11 chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
one of the best heero/relena fics i've read
Mini Nicka chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
Loved it so much thanks for writing it
Trumpet-Geek chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
I love it! In fact, I believe it's going on my favorites list! Sweet!
Prizz chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
I just finished reading this and I love it! Very much! I dont know how to express my emotions right now. Im so overwhelmed. Thanks for sharing your fics to us. _ V,,
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 11 . 11/13/2005
awesome story. I loved it from the beginning to the end especially the end (the very end). The only thing I really wanted is that you should have written more things on the other characters. All in all, great story and keep up the good work.
AliLamba chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Man, around the seventh or eigth chapter I was like-my eyes hurt! But- I gotta keep reading!

Very cute. Very cute. I'm sorry I hadn't read this sooner!
Sery chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
ow, this was a VERY good chap