Reviews for Night Games
Vamirii chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I love these! They are really funny! Whoa! I thought that last one was gonna get a little steamy!
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
i thought the second story was the best!
Nightsmoke chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
All three of these chapters made me laugh. Awesome job, keep up the good writing ]
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Very nice update soon with another chapter!
moonscout11 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
hahaha! that was funny! are there any more chapters? i can't wait!
Demonic Silence chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I liked it LOL!
Bailey chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
That was funny. It sounds like something I would do to someone...exploding cigars are funny too. I tried it on my dad and they worked! _ Keep writing please.
Lemisah chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Cute story! And FREAKY... I mean, only in the sense that JUST TODAY I heard the song Lovefool for the first time in YEARS! Highly ironic in that fashion. Oh geez... I can't wait for the madness you have coming in the future. Between Seras and Alucard, I'm sure you'll think up some great stuff.
katy chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
hehehe, I really liked that, please right more! It was really good!
Dont Tread On Me chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I like it :) And the exploding Cigars were probably CIA surplus.
The Insane Giggler chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Where did Alucard get exploding cigars? I want some, even though I don't know anyone what smokes cigars.
GreenElfyGirl chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
Laughing my ass off... Alucard does kind of remind me of a kid, but I guess that's what you get when a vampire gets bored. One suggestion I would have is to review how to use commas, though... I saw a lot of them in wrong places or a lot of places that lacked them. Love the ciagar exploding prank, but I did have to feel bad for Seras with the bloody shower thing. XD can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.
Shadow Alucard chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
You shall write more or I WILL put blood in your shower. Hehehe
Death's Integrity chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
for a moment there i thought it was integra...lol and then i read seras D thats funny...wonder if i could do that in april fools? *thinks* anyway update!

Darkest Dreamz
butterfly chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
make a third i want to see what happens
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »