Reviews for Darkness
xXIceNickyXx chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
That's great COH!
Flying Star tltsi chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Oh, nice. Liked it alot. Didn't realize that I missed this.

Certainly sounds like her. _

PS. Thanks for the reviews, as usual. Got another one up today. Um, I e-mailed you a couple days ago from a different e-mail address, did you get it? Sorry about the e-mail confusion.
Twin-Lupus too lazy to sign in lol chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
What an awesome poem! Really great, I'm off to check out more of your poems.
Fireruby chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Again... very beautiful. I love all the metaphors here. A very inspiring way of wording the twisted angst that is Raven. :P

BTW, I apologize for not reading your Buffy stuff. I took a glance at one of them... and it looked very good, and well-written... but since I don't watch the show, I didn't really know what you were talking about. ;;

Write on.
God Bless.
BlackShield chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
deep. yes, i'm going backwards down your list, top to bottom. it's me again. aren't you happy? thought not. well, said it once, will say again: YOU ROCK MY SOCKS
or,
YOU FLOAT MY BOAT
or,
YOU ARE PRETTY FRIGGIN GOOD!
take your pick.
~blackshield
Pyric chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
yay! another great poem by you!
you are very good at this! i really enjoy your work!
raven's my fave, too
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That is so Raven. No not the show! I hate the show, the one on Disney? That one I hate. I like the Teen Titans Raven way better. That poem describes how I feel on some days. Alone, distant. I like it. (The poem, not the feeling.)
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Gah! Why has no one reviewed this yet? Oh well, I guess I'll be the first, even though you know me personally, I decided to come back and reread some stuff. _ I forgot to mention how much I love the ending, the part about being alone but not bothering to be lonely. It's so...Raven. Write more, please, for the sake of us all!
-Alys
P.S. Your greatness is going on my favorite author list...