Reviews for Falling
Gothic-Angel13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
That was great! I love poetry and I'm very picky when it comes to poetry but that was great. Keep on writing
Alia G. L chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
Really good. I liked this chapter. It was good. Great job doing this from Raven's point of view. Post the next chapter soon!
BlackShield chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
although i don't usually like bb/rae, i read your other more recent poem and liked it, so i gave this one a shot. can't say i'm not glad. well, little gushy at the end, but very good. good like the stuff we analyze in my evil language arts class at school good. that good. and yes, i am the same one who reviewed 'Magic of My Color'. you're welcome.
ziggy and snuffles say hi again.
~blackshield
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
I like this! Please don't make too many changes (if helped, none _). Keep up the good work!
Pyric chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
i don't know why you don't like it, but maybe you should just re-read it a few times to yourself and then fix up any lines you don't like. if you aren't proud of it, fix it. either way, i like it.
Pyric chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
well, ill admit it doesn't sound like Beast Boy, but maybe he is actually very poetic on the inside!
good job
Pyric chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
i have nothing to say. fantastic chapter.
Pyric chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
well, it's clearly talking to raven...
...but who's saying it?
GOOD JOB!
penvision chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
Sorry for the late review, I was on vacay. Again you have delivered us another excellent poem. I love the message in this one and it certainly pulls at my softer side. I'm grinning like a maniac over here.
audi katia chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
I am speachlees. That was amazing. I'm adding this story to my favorites list. Write more because we need more good poetry in this section. "The idea is that falling in love is fun, but finding that the one you love loves you back is even better." That line that you wrote, not for the story, the one you wrote tells me that you have a pure soul. It makes me wish I could love. Nothing has ever made me feel that way before. And you wrote as yourself, not as anyone else. Simple truth lies in those words and in your poems. You did a ggod job and should be proud of yourself. :)
ScarletAngel68 chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
I think that sounds like a very good idea. These are beautiful, and I look forward to the last installment.
Raven A. Star chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
That was a great poem, please update soon!
Alia G. L chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Very good. You are an excellent poem writer. I wish I could write poems like you. Please post another one. I can't wait to read more.
Kandestilyn chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
I love this chapter/entry even better than the other one. It's just so... I can't explain. You know how you really like something, but you don't know why? That's how I feel now. It's great!
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Aw...*sniff* I love these poems a lot. you have very good poems. Update soon!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »