Reviews for Ten Little Titans
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
OK. This is how I see the murders:

Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Kid Flash, Jinx, Aqualad,Bumblebee, and Speedy were invited to an island by a host named " .Boddy".

got killed and was found held by a stone statue resembling Soto.

is killed by getting hit with his own arm.

got killed and was found with her feet and hands tied to an airplane controll.

got killed by electrocution.

got killed by getting hit with a broomstick.

got killed and was found are a suit of armor.

Flash got killed and was found holding a stopwatch.

got killed by being stabbed with a lipstick.

Boy was killed by a rock held by Starfire, who thought he was the killer.

committed suicide by drowning herself because of her guilt.
coolcat100 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wtf
katie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
your poem sucked, and i just wanted to tell you youre not GOTH!
Riles chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was immensely enjoyable! _ I'm writing a TT fic based on Agatha Cristie's "Ten Little Indians", so to read this was quite funny! You could make a fic based off this... I'm sure it'd be a hit! _ Anywayz, great job! I really liked it!

Loved it,

Riles
citrus02honey chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
wow, this is so clever! i love ten little indians! true, it was short, but that doesn't matter. great job!
sxiz chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
"Kitten kissed one, and then there were two."

XD
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
That's, like, sad, dude. Not in the bad way, though.
RavenRogue chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That...was...a very...spooky ending. I feel sorry for the one Kitten kissed. lol. Stupid Jinx and her hexes...
insanelycruelfirestrike chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
nice work
Star taro chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
cute i only read it and i didnt sing to the tune because i dont know the tune!
moon girl16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
hee hee! such a cute little poem!
more poems!
update soon!
moon girl16
eh chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
i love that book /SO/ much and you to "10 Little Indians" justice!
great job!
not many people actually do these sort of fic/poems. (i know i dont) because we're lazy and can't think of words! but you can! and thats uber cool.
awesome-ness!
Starre chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I did a poem like this, Ten Little Tourists. "One little Tourist went to see a show, he took a flash photo, now there are zero."
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
*laughing her head off* Oh my god. THAT WAS BRILLIANT! Heh, i can't, i can't i..i *starts into another laughing fit*...oh boy, you really must do this more often. That was jammin'. Man am i ever glad i came here! You have so made my day. *starts laughing yet again* oh man, that is grovy! You should be a stand up comic. Telling little comical jokes and songs to everybody. Boy will their sides SPLIT! heh heh heh! *giigles uncontrolably* well anyway, i'll have to go now i don't think if i read it after this review one more time, i wont be able to do anything else. Sorry but it is just so good. And so funny! He he he he! *wiping tears from her eyes honestly i actually am*.
I'm gonna go now and read it again.
Dark Phoenix.
P.S. Don't expect another review until you get more hysterical poems up. sorry my bad?
hey-nonny-mouse chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Lol. That's funny. cute and strange, but funny.