Reviews for If Dreams Could Come True
I love it. Great job.
ScarletF0x18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aww... that's so cool!
TwWereWolf chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I smell rape in Hiei's near future...
Yoko Fujioka chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
Neh, good story, but I would have liked it even more if it

1)Had more lemon(I mean really people)

2)more JinXTou

Arigato,

Yoko a.k.a Moon-princess-Usagi

P.s-I try to do babbling at the beginning and end of my fanficts too, but they usually end up more stupid than funny in my opinion

.;

P.S.S-Please read one of my YU YU stories! I really need some readers right now!(please?)w
The Great White Emu chapter 17 . 3/13/2007
aw... sequal! *pauses* pretty please?
Kit chapter 17 . 10/14/2006
That was freak'n cool, a sequel would rock.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
Wow, I had so many comments, and then I clicked the button and they all flew out of my head. I hate it when that happens. Well, I guess I should have been expecting that since it is after three o'clock in the morning. I would like to say that was a great story, and I want a sequel so badly! Okay, since it is so early in the morning I will go and leave you to whatever it is you were doing. I normally try to leave some constructive criticism, but again after three o'clock in the morning, and it is taking me forever to write this and I am not thinking. Well g'night. Ja ne!
Bluefirefox chapter 17 . 6/12/2006
NO! must have more!plez say there will be a sequel plez! cause that was so cute!

-Blue_fox
Mika Kesa chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
If it helps I can tell you that in Finnish language 'Kura' means something as noble as 'mud' xD though I'm not sure if you wanted to know that.

It's even in the dictionary xD

Oh, and nice story btw.
NeoDarkcloud chapter 10 . 5/23/2006
love the story
animechick13 chapter 17 . 5/12/2006
Yay! Finally, an ending! I loved it! It's really rare to find fanfiction so wonderfully written so that the romance doesn't sound cheesy or sleezey...yours is just perfect! I'm glad you remembered this story and gave it a happy ending.
Hiei's girl 06 chapter 17 . 5/11/2006
Oh me god! Ilove it! God thers notin' like a good Hiei Kurama fic! well rely realy ejoyed this story and I look forward to reading the secual! I'm so excited! I cahn't wait! Its hard to find a rely rely good fan fic know adays! Well get the sequile up soon please!
Snow Mouse chapter 17 . 5/11/2006
Its so CUTE! OMG that was so sweet! Aw! REALLY GREAT FIC!
kavarnistka chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
I really love this story! Update soon, please. I can't wait to read more...
yamiKistune chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
Oh my gosh, I love this story! I can't wait for the lemon. Aisu is so cute! I think it sucks that he'll never know that he's a demon.

Can't wait for the next chapter!