Reviews for Their Good Name
Mack53B chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Hi, I was looking at favorite authors for some of my favorites, and started reading this story. Found it iteresting, and just wanted to know if you're going to update it at all, since it was last updated in 04. Thanks.
Blue Haired Mercenary chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
Really Cool fanfic!
Etherelemental chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Well, that was quite interesting. I'm wondering when you'll continue on from here. _ It's quite good, and I'm also wondering what you'll have go this go. And then how you'll have Kim beat Drakken. Anyway, I really liked how you had it go with Ron just barely making it out of the police station without getting arrested. It was quite amusing with the police cheif's reaction. I'm really looking forward to when you'll update this. _
Larie-chan chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
Dun dun DUN! Oh Gasp! Whatever shall evil Drakken do to Kim? Would he go so far as to kill someone as her or damage her relationship with Ron? Oh the agony!
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
haha... maybe shego really is old enough to be a grandmother...ow! ok ok sorry shego, your not old, i get it! please update soon!
Waffled Flambe chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
oh, it's getting good! can't wait to see what happens next!
AndyCosta chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Man big story!(but I still prefer the other one The Fox And The Sloth)But A lot dissapointed to see that you didn't update IN ONE YEAR_
Black Gargie chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
You gotta continue this story, man! I wanna find out wen r they gonna clear their names! Plz? Pretty plz? With sugar on top?
Cold-Chaos chapter 7 . 3/21/2005
Please continue. Kim and Ron are still the good guys, so how do they get on the rong side of the law?
Mr. Elliot chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
It's great to see this story back up!

Once again, a super-long chapter, but totally worth it.

Frederickson is the ultimate bureaucrat, and I certianly don't think anyone that gets tangled up with him is going to have a good time.

Drakken certainly seems to be off his rocker. Well, more than usual, that is.

All in all, fantastic chapter, and I positively can't wait for the next one.
Yamal chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
How interesting, hehe. It took you a lot to update, but it was worth the wait. I always love chapters this long. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. _
The Mad shoe chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Wow, great fic!
Endigo Master chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Me:Great Story! Your a master for the new Ron, he's great, but...
Endigo:Just make him act goofy every once in a while!
Me:Excuse me while I take care of him.(Takes out hammer)Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sonate chapter 6 . 3/25/2004
I love this chapter! It's so exciting.
Uzziel chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
Shesh-that was a lot to read! Wow! But here comes the time where I throw my two cents in. Nothing much I can say here-again-except you might want to consider to try to show the reader what's going on, and not to tell them. Telling takes the guess work out of the reading, by doing so, it takes the readers' imagination out of it as well, so they can't dive into it as deep as they could have. There's no easy way to explain it; you just pick that trait up the more you write. That's it for now.
-Unknown6-
PS: It may be a while before I post another entry of my work. I swear-you try to stand up for your beliefs, and the Law comes down on you like a fucking anvil! Just remember kids, that Law Enforcement is *not* your friend. :D