Reviews for Tell Me a Story
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
real cute. i loved the entire things. thanks.
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aw, what a sweet heart, i love the way you wrote Warricks personality!
Scarab Dynasty can't log in chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Now this is one of the best CSI i've read thus far. I love the way it was written and how he described them all to Lindsey. Very cute, but meaningful too.
misscam chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Beautiful - the characterisation of Warrick was well done, the story was hilarious and bittersweet too and the hints of G/S were subtle but still poignant. And I personally fell for the fact that Warrick was the one babysitting, as he does seem to have a connection to Lindsey as well as Catherine. Great read.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was really sweet . . . I loved Warrick's CSI faerytale-and a half-asleep Lindsey telling him he forgot the pony :)
Pheo chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
How sweet! Warrick is such a great character and I love seeing his POV. He really sees a lot and I think you've written him well here. The CWR shipper in me hopes that someday he could be Lidnsey's legal father figure, too... ;)
lisalovesme chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Warrick just rules! and his GSR is so funny- well done
jda chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
That was an incredibly sweet story. Wow, you have such a way with words! Somehow, you managed to make it slightly angsty, but at the last moment, you lightened it when Lindsey asked about the pony. Pure genius!
afitwilight chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I loved this story. I loved the interaction between Warrick and Lindsey. You did a great job. The story was good and I loved when Lindsey told him he forgot the pony. I loved it.