Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hero of Time
Gwendolyn McCormick chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
I ended up really liking this story, even though I have never played any of the Zelda games.
Graekyeth chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
This is a really great story. A brilliant mesh, everything working together. I love Zelda, I love Harry Potter, I thought the idea very intriguing...I had no idea it would be so fantastic. There is no possible way to critiqe your work as it is beautifully written, both in grammar and plot. A really, really brilliant read...really brilliant. The best thing is that you've put the Zelda characters in a fleshy package. I now know a possibility of their personalities. In the games, as I'm sure you well know, there is no feeling behind the words, only the dialogue, so I loved seeing and feeling how they reacted to different situations and characters, especially with Harry. Can't say enough how great this story is. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
midori no me chapter 17 . 8/16/2007
I was impressed by this story. You managed a great crossover without making anyone overly powerful or unrealistic. I was very thankful that Harry didn't end up physically bonding with the soul of Link (I can't really explain it... but it is an overused idea in many stories containing spirits); a blond/Hylian Harry Potter would have been very scary! What you decided to do was very well thought out. The telepathy bond was a cool twist, especially with it going beyond the grave.

Keep up the great work!
kayPOTTER x chapter 17 . 7/29/2007
i absolutely LOVED this story. i've never read a crossover of HP/zelda..it was awesome.

keep up the good work. you should make a sequel where harry defeats voldemort, and goes to the sacred realm. ]
Merlindamage chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
I really like this story..especially since I was just playing Ocarnia of Time and The Wind Waker...im going to continue reading. Great story tho!
coffee walnut chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
That was beautiful... so nice to see that harry could finally have a, long deserved, sense of contentment, if not complete happiness! that was one of the most wonderful reads i have ever had... and i simply loved the idea of Link meeting Sirius! Thank you for that wonderful read...
myeerah chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
*bookmark*

I don't generally read HP fanfiction, but I tried this one since I was impressed Someone Else's Story. You've done a surprisingly good job. Thanks for the experience.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 17 . 4/8/2006
very nice an instant favorite!
Kim chapter 17 . 10/14/2005
I just wanted to say that this was a really good and unique story. I especially liked this last chapter, it was sad and happy all at once. Awesome job!
Twin Tails Speed chapter 17 . 9/23/2005
I'm a fan of the Legend of Zelda serices and I think that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. When are you updating this?
Tsuchi chapter 17 . 3/26/2005
I love you. I love you! Really I do. You see, I just got the use of my left arm back (which means I can type again), and what do I find immediately? An awesome, wonderful, *plausible*, excellent, (someone help me I'm running out of adjectives) amazing, canonicle... Just ran out... fic! I love you! I have never ever ever ever been forced to read a fic in two days because I love it so much! This totally ties my other favorite fic in list of favorites!

... anyway... um I love it, and you're awesome, and update soon!
yendenikhil chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
god
link fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
this had potential to be good until you made Harry Link's descendent.
pimpilidimpi chapter 17 . 11/30/2004
Hmm, guessing from the last time this story was updated it's discontinued now, so I just want to let you know, that it's really interesting, even though I know nothing about this whole Hyrule stuff. So... keep writing, it's really good work:)
dark dragon 00 chapter 17 . 8/24/2004