Reviews for Number One Priority
A Friend chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
It was good, but you could have gone further with it. You left so much unresolved!
Soraslove chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I loved your story.

It was sad situation that kagome had to go through, but thankfully she was able to find and be with the person that meant the most to her.
Raven Primrose chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
nice
Justcat chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
great great great! )
ConsistentlyInconsistent chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
Yet another incredible story! I was torn the entire way through on who I thought and wanted Kagome to end up with, but agree with the final pairing whole-heartedly. The more and more works I read by you, the more and more I can't wait for my book to come in! You'll definitely when I'm through with that as well haha ] Well until that time, keep up the great work! Now I'm off to start The Freak Show!

Love,

CI
LadyAyaS chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
OMG I love this fic it was so great. I can't believe the love triangles and how at least 6 guys including Miroku liked or were in love with Kags. And I love how you put the name of the fic in the very last sentence, it was the perfect way to end the story in my opinoin. It was all around great.
poppypants chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
v Kagome x Miroku aint odd. Ughh. I love MiroKago!
FluffyLuver4Eva chapter 15 . 10/10/2008
Ah, my other favorite :) How I adore it so, so od that it is a Miroku Kagome story but its great still! Great job!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
Aw... I really hoped she'd go with Hotohori!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Please, please, PLEASE put Kagome with Hotohori! He's my favorite HY character, and I've always thought it was so sad that he didn't end up with Miaka...
Lord of the Fluff Bunnies chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
AH! TOO CUTE! _
Lord of the Fluff Bunnies chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
BAD INUYASHA! BAD! *smacks inuyasha across the face with a broom stick* ok...i feel better now! love your story, though sango is starting to piss me off. i checked out the crossover anime and...oh my god...IT SOO CUTE _ im a gunna go read the rest of your story now!

LaTeRz :D
cityslicker01 chapter 15 . 3/6/2007
i LOVED the story! it was so cute! nice ending (*tears up* i almosted cried!) i was kinda hopeing shed get with tasuki but miroku is just fine also ! lol il be reading more of your stories! bye!
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
NO MIROKU IS GOING TO DIE! PLZ UPDATE!
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
KAG/HOTOHori PLZ! I want Kagome with him! .