Reviews for Number One Priority
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Aw….it’s so sweet how much he loves Kagome, hehe, more than a sister though. ;) Good thing they aren’t blood-related! Hehe, since I have now read all of your IY and IY/YYH crossover fanfics, I decided to read the IY/FY crossover one! I still hope that u will update one of your other wonderful stories, but this one will keep me occupied until then, lol. Anyways, I’m glad Miroku will finally be reunited with his dear Kagome and that she will be attending Tokyo U with him, yay! *cheers*
lil shuna chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
loved the story
Just Subliminal chapter 15 . 5/16/2005
Col.
xxprincess-sakuraxx chapter 15 . 12/14/2004
that was a great story! for a mir/kag! maybe you shold try writing another!
Tsurara-hime chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
o i love this one!

fluffy li
the voice of chapter 14 . 9/16/2004
please UPDATE SOON would like to see what happen is miroku father going to leave them alone. anyways i love your story please you just have to UPDATE SOON.

ja ne p.s please update soon
ChibiYuffie1 chapter 15 . 9/11/2004
i loved this story very cute. i hope u write more kag/mir
none chapter 15 . 9/9/2004
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz up-date!1
Yumiko chapter 15 . 9/6/2004
Aw dat was cute...is it over already?

i hope there is a sequel...and then again maybe its not over...soo umm keep up the good work and yay i love this story!
inu.-sess.fan chapter 15 . 8/27/2004
go kag
towp chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Fuck the Frats! Fuck the Frats! The Greek System sucks! Fuck the Frats!
inudemoness247 chapter 15 . 8/22/2004
fin? so sad it has to end, it was so good. but like they say all great things must come to an end, right? i hate that saying..or whatever it is;lol. but great chappie, ending, story, hell the whole thing was fantastic! sadly i cant say update soon...for there is nothing more to update, so till next time, outs.
Brillare chapter 15 . 8/21/2004
yay!

Go belle!

I loved it!
KawaiiChica chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
Aww... I love the last line!

'You are my number one priority'

*melts*

That was really sweet Belle! Although it kind of left us hanging with everyone else, but I'm glad you ended with M/K together! You should have seen my reaction to the author alert e-mail - my dad's ears are still ringing _
Starlet Angel chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
I loved this story! Thank you so much for your wonderful talent and story weaving. I'm so glad Miroku and Kagome were finally able to come together. I can't wait to read more from you!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »