Reviews for Follow in their Footsteps
Hayden Avery chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Please continue this! I know it's been a few years but it's such a cool and unique story, it would be a shame to let it die, so if you're still out there, please update
platowasabore chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
please please please update. I am seriously obsessed with this fic. It pops into my head at random intervals of the day. You're such a great writer and i love all your fics. Your ideas are always so unique and i hope you start taking up writing again.
girlbrighteyes chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
update update update!plz plz!plz!
unused4829034823904 chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Please make your chapters shorter! They take so long to read!
Scribbling Death chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
But it seems like Harry and Ginny AND Lily and James fall in love at the end
lavender-skies-and-crimson-rain chapter 6 . 5/4/2005
HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON?

*sob*...i thought you said that you were back! *cries* you can't leave me *coughuscough* hanging like this!

you really are a great writer! and i miss reading your stories! i still do read them, you know...but i would like it better if you updated...*NUDGE NUDGE*

so...for the sake of ALL readers out there...I would like to kindly *forcefully* ask you to update your stories...

yep...that's it...
canceledaccountadios chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
This story is one of the best i have ever read! you draw out the characters so perfectly, and the humor is very subtle, yet ultimatley hilarious. i love the story-line, plot or whatever else you can call it, the whole point is: it's awesome...this is kinda of a review for ch.6 cuz i already reviewed and i didnt remember! god i love this story. and if you have the second part to ch.6 already...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? UPDATE! if you do, is this some evil plan torture us readers? i say again: UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
Mary-Jane Black chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
this is a really good story! i hope u update soon!

oh the drama, i Love it
sunflowerchild chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
god you haven't updated forever! update quickly!
padfootedmoony chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This fic is aesome. Please update soon. I love it.
Misshogwarts1125 chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
OMG this is AWESOME I'm obsessed with your stories! They are all so great! Update ASAP!
canceledaccountadios chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
no!update,update,update! o u hear me?* of cours you dont!*im sorry, its too god, i think ive lost my mind\1 im screming at a comp!
canceledaccountadios chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
great story!
Ms-Anony-Ms chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
this is a great story, update soon please!
joviality chapter 6 . 6/13/2004
You have to update soon! This story is real nice! Hope there'll be more H/G moments soon )