Reviews for What price chivalry?
Sakura Shinguji-Albatou chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Wonderful fanfiction! Absolutely wonderful!

The page with your art wouldn't come up, though...*cries* I wanted to see!
PervyMonkFancier chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Great angst piece. Most of the Allen-centered stories I've read prefer to stereotype him as an arrogant playboy, but you've made him vulnerable! A side we rarely see. A couple of grammatical/punctuation mistakes, but nothing major. All in all, an entertaining read.
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This story was very intriguing for several reasons: first, it is one of the few fanfics I have read that accurately portrays Allen's relationship with Marlene. Secondly, it is poignant and perceptive in its introspection; and finally, it explores the sacred obligation of a Knight Caeli in an original, elegant way. There were a few grammatical mistakes, but none that kept me from enjoying this lovely piece. Nicely done ;)
Digital Senshi Sailor Who chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Nice work! It's great to see a peice of Esca fanfic that focuses on Allen and, on top of that, doesn't mindlessly bash him. It's hard to scour this site for stories that aren't all about a) Hitomi returning to Gaea or b) an original character magically showing up on Gaea and seducing Dilandau (or...someone). I like fics that speculate on what happened after the series and aren't afraid to delve into the characters' emotional issues-one of the great things about Escaflowne is that all the characters have severe problems, after all. -_
I really love your descriptions, especially that part about Allen and Marlene "on the shores of reality." One thing that made this a little hard to read was your constant use of "..." at the end of every sentence. I think it was unecessary and made it harder to concentrate on the content of the story, but that's just me. Other than that, no problems with it. I love this peice. :D
mystlady chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Hell, you are one heck of a writer. Allen, poor Allen. Sad and depressing.
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is a great story and I'm not kidding you it seems sort of dark,depressing and deep.I like it.