Reviews for Simply This, Simply That
Penghost chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
So right.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You know a lot about it that's for sure.
And for a girl you go at it quite rational sometimes.
Good work.
Good information for all of us.
How could we Gui's ever get glances about how girls look at this difficult matter?
Most good writers on FF are girls ( or women if you like better). That's a fact.
Usually we guy's expect them being giggly and chatty but not dead serious as in most story's. That makes me very happy because it proves what i preach all along that we underestimate you all the time. I had never any serious problems with girls but lots with guys.

So finite rant.

You have done one for Harry and ron. How about Hermione in love with Harry.

PS.
I'm not reading Draco storys. Or any non HHR.

Herby
Raj8 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
good but it needs more chapters.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
I like how you did the story from both Harry and Hermione's POV...would you consider ever doing a chapter or story using Ron's POV too?
BeaumontRulz chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful. Extremely well written! Loved it to pieces! So going on my favs if they'll let me :P lol.

Alex
phoenix chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Great writing I can't even find words to describe it it's so romantic it's wonderful, best poetic piece I have ever read Keep up the AWESOME work!
Ariana chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Well, just as I knew it would be, it was great. So I shall stop repeating my self to try and flater you in hopes of you updating your other fic Unyeilding Love and just say it. UPDATE!
Ariana chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Aws! I could have sworne that I had read and reviewed this but oh well. Bravo, well done. Once again you have started the creation of another beautiful Harry/Hermione fic. Can't wait to read the next part of this enstalment!
Monkeystarz chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
aw this was sweet -

your an amazing author did you know that? when you get your first 'best seller' you should put "published by darkness's angel' and then i can be like

"Oh! i've read some of her stories before!" Þ
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Both fab of course. :D

AL
FreestyleSwimmer26 chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Please post more soon! I love this story! Write more soon!
Leah6 chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
just to let you know, this one made me go "aww..." i guess you could say, it's as simple as that. ;) -leah
Izabel chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Great ! It's that simple ;)
YankeeTorp chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
it's so good, i love it! you wrote it really well, i like your style. *hugs*
peachie1st chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
I can't wait for more chapters to come out so please write mroe im counting on you