Reviews for I Only Want To Say
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
he died...WAH...so sad...i swear to god i used up 2 boxes of tissues...*sniff sniff*...
And the Lost will be Found chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Lovely fic. Very nice. I love Andrew Lloyd Webber and all of his work, but I didn't really like the idea of you putting Inu in the place of Jesus. Maybe it's just me. But still, good job.
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
SADD! *wipes away tear* happy, or somewhat happy ending, but painful indecision on Inuyasha's part... ahh, so good, a real heart-wrencher, and as much as those tend to bring me to tears(if it's a real book, and there's build-up and all I ALWAYS cry)
shirba neko chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I shouldn't have read this...
Martina-sama chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
so sad . still a little confused, i would love for u to continue
Zir chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Zirra:Woah... wow, that was cool yet sad, yet, yet. wow.

Ziron:i agree with her.
Aeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
*Sobs* It's so sad! It's so angsty! *Sniffle* You wrote this *really* well, and managed to leave with a little hope, knowing that he would change his behavior, and they would be able to be together, at least for a little bit. I really hope that Kikio is the one who dies! *Shoots an evil glare at Kikio* She was always too depressing for me, and makes me so mad! Anyways, it works out *really* well how you fit Inuyasha's mother into it, and it makes you use a lot of imagination, concerning what happened 3 years ago, right before this, right after this and what happens in the end. This fic is so great! *Gives Emania chocolate pocky* Keep writing! _
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
It was a bit wierd no offense. Why does Inuyasha has to die. It was interesting too. I like the ending. Keep up the good work
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Right then. Now you've made me curious. As in, what on earth is going on? If you have the time, please make this into a longer fic. Maybe just bits and pieces of it, or...i dunno, a collection on one-shots. I'm dying to find out what's going to happen, what did happen.
In short, i loved it.
Foogle De Dum chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I liked it very much. Angsty! I like angst too. My life is filled with it. ::Sad sigh:: anyway could you make a fanfic out of this? If not for the readers and reviewers but for uh the readers and reviewers? -; Uh couldn't think of anything heh heh. Anyway could ya'? That was awesome.
Just Me17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
O_O ::blink:: O_O um well i liked it! and i have to say this is probaly the first time i am not sure what i liked... ::is REALY confused:: um ... keep writing! _
Bozena chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
So sad.
NightChild0101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Good story... Though, it would be nice to know what's going on, my eyes would be doing the whole anime-swirly thing if they could right now. But I did enjoy reading the stoy, even if it was a bit confusing. Keep writing.
NightChild