Reviews for SplitSecond
Jazbez chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great story, I loved it. I especially love the part with the orphans because that symbolizes the most important aspects of who he is as a hero and as a human being.
just-O chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Seeing as this story is from way back in'04, the chances of you seeing this comment is slim at best. However, I still feel the need to tell you the eulogy was beautiful. Not a lot of stories have hit me hard enough emotionally, but yours did elicit some tears. Thanks you for the story.
Kurama111 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like your story!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm definitely adding this story to my favorites! Awesome story!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Very well done, this is going in my favorites! _
chowmein chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Awesome, everyone is in character and I liked the alternate episode of sorts. And The Flash's line about a tragedy for the ladies? Too cute.
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
heehee i like it _
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Excellent, as always. Great job with the Superman/Flash conversation. That 'lucky he didn't show up three nights before' thought of Ray Palmer's - was it supposed to be weeks, because I didn't notice any reference to 3 days elsewhere in the story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Nice work.
Jill chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I loved this story. Wonderful... I love the Flash. He is my favorite member of the Justice League and I love reading stories about him. Keep up the great work!
elisteran chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Nice alternate episode. It would have been good to see a little more of Flash's time in the future, though, since the parallel episode spent so much time with Superman in the future.
MatureImmaturity chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Great start, and I loved that Wally didn't actually die. Forgive me, but I'm a softie at heart. :o) Anyway, is this a one-shot or are there more chapters coming? I'd love to see a continuation.
JMK chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
wow that was well written..I love how you introduced Atom into the fold..verra good job..
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
hehe, luck, okay; but anyway this story was so cute! I don't know why, it just was. It made flash look 15 years old, but maybe in not such a negative way, and he's my favourite bcoz I don't know why, neither the show nor his teammates ever seem 2 take him seriously, but he's still just so kewl! And yeh, I really agree with the point u pulled out here about flash feeling underrated and underappreciated and that, bcoz in my opinion it's just so very true! But u wisely decided 2 present it in a lighter way, so it comes off as a simple truth, which managed 2 b worked into quite the quirky storyline. I laffed, I sighed, I applauded... Good job!
ceestar chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Nice story! Love it! Hm...I hope I'll be able to get my one up.