Reviews for The Father
Good
Ratus chapter 26 . 1/2
(Gets out long stick and pokes) So is it dead still?
Drew86 chapter 26 . 12/14/2017
I hope that you are still writing and are going to post chapters soon! Faithful readers await!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
God bless the stupidity. What was next, not that it is important the story is deadly bad. Lily been an scarlet woman, and james a moron. 100% stupidity.
starlite22 chapter 22 . 9/15/2017
A couple of chapters ago, Harry bought Hermione knives this chapter they weren't mentioned a dress was instead l, I thought he bought Severus present in the same shop, the it was something from his vault?
camp1500 chapter 26 . 9/8/2017
very good so far, too bad you have not completed it.
Sa chapter 26 . 8/1/2017
Please complete the story. Want to know end after 26 chapters, especially Dumbledore and Hermoine's secret.
Drew86 chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
Who is the Gryffindor spy?! I hope to read more chapters soon! faithful readers await!
DaveC chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Do you have to publish all this rubbish at the end of every chapter?
FrmBeyondTheVeil chapter 17 . 6/17/2017
so you decided the loser route.

""right before him were several rare and valuable potion ingredients. "Albus, I hope you don't mind looking yourselves but there are potion ingredients I wish to collect..."

Really? I think you tradhed your whole premise that Snape could have a personality.

They confirmed Harry killed it. And Snape all of a sudden becomes Slughorn and steals Harty's kill?

Not much reason to read anything more from you.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Who wouldn't want to see pictures of Gryffindors hottest guys together? Umm..

Actually it should be ...Hogwarts hottest...

Your story and cliffhangers are so well executed. Great spins in this AU.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2017
I can't stop reading your story! Oh wait, I have to eat until you update Thanks for the great storyline.
DaveC chapter 11 . 5/23/2017
Hidus meo...really...tut...lol
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2017
I've never seen such a dedicated writer. You answer all of your fans. Well, I know you wrote this story a while ago, so I don't expect a reply or anything; but I wanted to commend you on the most unique fan fiction story I have read I am captivated! Thanks so much
musicalflowerdress17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Got the Last line of this story and...
WHAT THE FUCK!

this "revelation" is utterly ridiculous...
But there isnt anything wrong otherwise with this story so far so I'll llive keep reading.
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »