Reviews for Cold Comfort
Kirinin chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Perfect, just perfect. Ginny knows what's really important, and Draco doesn't. Her understanding allows her to see the blessings that Draco sees as curses. :)

*sigh* I wish you still wrote HP fanfiction. Thanks for the one-shots, in any case!

-K
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I like that. completely different.
ESP chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh, EXCELLENT! Quite delightful. I was so afraid it would end up being all nasty and "draco for some reason comforts ginny...er?" but you did SPLEDIDLY! You have realistically portrayed Ginny and Draco's.. er, d'you call that a relationship? I mean, I support a G/D ship whenever i feel like it, but I think your version of events is MUCH more likely. Anway, superb job, looking forward to more of your stuff.
sinisterkitty13 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*laughs* oh i love it. This really wasn't what I was expecting at all you but your idea was brilliant. I loved how you made Draco's deriding comments be words of comfort. (So went with the title) Anyway, very nice. Very nice. )
The Pill's Pretzel chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Aww poor Draco, seems to be thinking he's going good,lol.
Veela of Erised chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
"I must be losing my touch," that's great. I really like this; short but sweet. It's wonderfully written and a joy to read.
Captain James chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Wow, this was very good. I had read the challenge and submitted to that threads because you said you had written a one-shot and would post a link, and I really wanted to know how you'd manage to make Draco comfort Ginny while staying in character.
You did a very good job. It was a very different idea from what the challenge actually suggested, but it has everything it asked. I liked that.
Your style is very good, too; grammatically friendly and very descriptive of little details, like Ginny's sleeve being stiff and all that (which many authors never bother with and -as Rowling knows- it makes a story much more interesting and help the reader get "in touch" with a scene, a mood or a character).
Well, what else can I say? I really liked this, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future (*coughFA'scookiejarscough*). :D
Cheers,