Reviews for My Light
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
cute!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I was looking through your stuff, and saw this. I read the summarry. _ Then I when to an anime I've seen.

Then I watched my very first Clamp School detective episode. _ Just now. It all hapened in the last hour. hehe.

I wanted to see Clamp School Detectices for a while, and I jsut got the first episode. XD I"m happy.

This is the first fan fiction I've read in that fandom, and I'm in love! XD I love this one, It's so cute.

Those two are my favorite so far!

Than yuo for sharein, now I have to read the rest of your...53..or so...works. _;; And your only 11?...*bows to your greatness*

~love~ Fuji
FiendisHSerapH chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Short. I demand more!
For the review, it's short... so it's saddening. If only you made it quite longer, then I'll be happy! (just kidding) But Suoh's comparison of the light to Nokoru and vice versa is sweet, the sweetness most likely of them! *blushes* Thanks for reviewing my fic and hope you write more of Suoh/Nokoru! _. Gambatte!
-Maki/SerapH
Shara1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
This story was rather short, but very nice none the less. I liked the characterization of both Suoh and Nokoru.
Kin'ni chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow...that was short. Like Simon Cowell said, it's just like Chinese food...I like it at the time, but it leaves me hungry afterwards. You get me? Anyway, this was very short, but very sweet. *hugs self* It inspired serious flufiness in me, and it would've inspired more if you'd made it a tad longer. Very neat, though, and very nice. Grammatically, it was sound. Plot-wise, though, I really couldn't tell, as you cut it off just when everything started..that's what it seems to me. *pines away for mor Nokoru/Suoh* Anyway, if you ever need help, just drop me a mail. Gambatte. Ja ne! _