Reviews for Night in the Onsen
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I am still waiting for the next chapter.
JesseMarcel chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
I liked this story a lot, it's very unique. I personally didn't like the royals chapter as much, but I did think the ending of it was funny. I really dig the kind of mystery you have like Tenchi feeling something when someone's fantasizing or thinking about him and the whole Sasami thing. Very cool. _
JWM chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
VERY nice fic. Please do more, possibly where the girls manage to actually get Tenchi. Nice stuff!
Kanto the Slayer chapter 7 . 12/13/2004
Awesome. Sounds good, actually. Can't wait for the next one.
Mordamir chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
Hi there smack! Let me first congratulate on this awesome fic. Unfortunatly I've run up with this fic only now and so I've decided to review all at once, is it ok?

I'm not talking about the sexual scenes per si (although they are really in good taste), but the contest they came up. I mean, the fact that it was not Sasami who had her fantasy and her deceptive attitude in Washu's chater's final moment... don't know but these kind of gives a ambiguous view of her, which is very nice.

About Ryoko, well... my favorite character...anyway, I also think that the shower would fit better with her personality... wow.

Ayeka and Mihoshi were really nice aas well as Washu and Kyone's chapters, but this last one with Azusa, Misaki and Funaho was great, not becouse it's every guy's fantasy (mine too!), but becouse it gives away their austerity image. Also, the last thoughts òf Azusa are really amusing.

Anyway, VERY nice fic. Congratulations. Sorry 'bout the rather long review.
bobbybob942 chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
wow after reading this i love this story but why does mihoshi"take" tenchi why nmot just have him be with her cause mihoshi seems so innocent but that may be what made that chapter good i likee all the others especially the sink scene me likie the sinky
bobbybob942 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
wow that was good just enough balance in the characters but like say its ok with the taking of tenchi with ayeka and ryoko but mihoshi that was weird i like the sink one though that was awesome i cant wait for the next chapter
SilverMoonKiss chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
ooh i cant wait to see the next chapter...hope the next chapters as good or even better as the last seven!
JockoMegane chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
Mr. Smack54,

My compliments on a very nicely done tasteful series of lemons. Please keep writing. :)
alighthawk chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
Glad you liked my suggestion, you did a nice job of it. The last chapter w/ the the sink reminded me of the movie 'Fatal Attraction' w/ Mike Douglas; now that was a spicy scene. Look forward to the conclusion.
hm chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
This is a really cool fic. It was so neat that you did one for each girl. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Doss chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
who cares about graphic it's your fic graphic it all up if you want(that's right i said "graphic it all up")but anyway great story..seriously ake this into a lemon
Rycott chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
Tsunami hawtness.
Are you planning on a fantasy for Noike from OVA3? That would be quite excellent aswell :)
As for the re-occuring theme it could be that Tenchi always feels soemthing afterwards :D
Beamer chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
You did a great job in handling the 6 main female's fantasy with Tenchi. I've noticed that Sasami, dreams, and mealtime reappears every chapter. So either Tsunami is causing the dreams to occur via Sasami, or that Sasami's cooking is so good that just the mere thought of it causes the daydreams of having sex with Tenchi.
Flash17 chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
Nice it seems like you have done a great job and probably will do more good stuff in da Future , there arent to many female characters left whatare you gonna do? E-mail me back it should be on my profile but if it isnt it is