Reviews for Perfect World
Peersrogue chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Very different and very special. A real tear jerker - I can easily imagine the unkind spiteful things said about Boromir, Faramir and their little family.
Really enjoyed reading this. Excellent and I thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Well written and imaginative 'Fan fic' is often streets better than the original books and stories that inspired them. This fanfic is a fine example of a well plotted, thoughtful and well crafted story. The beautiful ending brought tears to my eyes...

A fine story full of love and care. Thank you.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Kate Poem chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Interesting story. I have some questions, because... Faramir loved Boromir very, very much, but I don't believe he agreed for Eowyn's death or hurt. I think he did'nt know about the price, but...

Did he know about it?

I like Igareth's point of view. His family versus the world. He'll understand more and more, I hope they'll be happy and strong, Igareth and Atanar - strange names.

Boromir and Faramir's bed. Prejudiced Eldarion's nanny. I don't understand her behaviour...Maybe she should go to the Steward and start the babbling, not insult innocent boy?

Eomer's words.

Shadow. The closed room. Clinking of the chains. Uncle Boromir, smiling, helping, listening with his greying hair.

Congratulations. Powerful story.
TheSoliloquy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story, from the smooth and fluid way you tell it, to the perfect and impeccable imagery! Amazing. Wow. Brillirant write! :D
peersrogue chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Incredible story full of love, pain and shadows as seen through the eyes of a child. Very moving and very hinted at and lightly sketched around to frame the story. Many thx for an excellent read.
elven maiden chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I adore this story, it is utterly brilliant and beautifully done. Vague from a child's view leaving room for interpretation. Fabulous job. Must it end?
PF chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I love this story. I really like the childs point of view, and how Uncle Boromir is so beloved when he is acting normal. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable read.
AM chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
No! It can't be "The End", what happens next?
Acacea chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This was very nice! It was different and lovely, understated yet remarkably insightful.
Your portrayal of the brothers and of Faramir's family is really beautiful. I liked it a lot!
athelas63 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Hmm, this is an interesting story. I am glad Boromir is back - he's my favorite...but sad that he is "damaged". And poor Eowyn, and poor Faramir...Hm...are they "perverts"? or just two poor lonely men who have been abused by the world and only have each other...very nicely done!