Reviews for Unexpected
o.O chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lawlz robin didnt think he did anything. The end was funny.
BlackFireBird chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was awesome. Many people have trouble even approaching Starfire having any sort of sexual thoughts, but you easily did it without any problems. Beautifully described, and I think you tackled it quite well. :)
CarbonCatalyst chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
yet another well done piece- i have always wanted to try a raven/starfire piece and now that i know that i'm not the first it will be easyer to start. good work and keep writing, and good luck with you last year in high school. if you go to University of montana next year, let me know i'll give you the tour.
Faithfulforever chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
cute
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
lol

glad it was raven

funny how robin couldn't figure out the way he and star tend to act around each other

good though, means he doesn't get in the way of star/raven goodness :D

great fic :D
Shenkai9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This was an interesting spin on the teen titans. I like the way you wrote the story without mentioning exactly who starfire was attracted to until the very end. The imagery is inpecable, you could almost see what is happening. Tight work.
uncrushable chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Nice fic. I found it hard to keep track of who was speaking because of the way you wrote it though. Robin's lines at the end were great!
always waiting chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
kinda nice i read this after reading one of your review and no i don't think you over did it with the moaning...are you planning on making robin gay? idk read the last little section just made him sound gay to me if he was so adiment about not flirting with star. anyways i want to know what happened in raven's room hell i love fics like this you have to continue if only for me. please? (gives best puppy dog eyes) :( update to make me happy :)
wylkin chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
AWESOME. :D That was the best star/rae fic I've read all day. Mind you, I've read many. :) That was great.
Swordsman of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
hey this is like the story from god man, go starxrae. you rock man . check my stories by going to my profile
NeonProdigy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Ahh... shoujo ai, so cute and heart-warming. The ending was great!
termite chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
well i really like this story. it was very author reall did a good job because she/he really gave a verbal description about everything the grls were doing. the way it was written it made you visualize everything as if it were happening infront of you.
Bloodgoddess chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wow good. Such a well done femslash.

Robins lines at the end cracked me up.
HamHamDude chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I can't believe this is rated pg-13. good story though
Misha Tedesco chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
god... this was... different... man... i HATE this pairing but it was like... LOL! God you are awesome...