Reviews for Let Them Wait
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Treats in the trees for the birds to feast on that strikes me as very Elvish.
Frodo wanting to give lots of gifts awwww too cute.
A moment's ease is a great bite sized piece of H/C.
"And may you find peace, as well," Frodo teased gently. "From what Merry tells me, your maiden may not be so easy to tame." Snickers
I've wondered that too.
A long leisurely soak is such a treat after any length of time in the bush just as long as you've had a shower first Frodo deserves hours in there.
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
These are adorable. I cried about *Grief, Wisdom, and Hope* and laughed at *I Was Just Wondering…* Once again Frodo and I share a point of view, it would have been so much easier if the Eagles had been there!
bethahnee chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I LOVE the one with Frodo and Faramir. I feel all fuzzy inside...

Anargil _~

I must have sent you about a million reviews today. I'm attempting to read all of your stories. _
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Haha! I love the eagle one! I've always thought that too! I guess tho, Tolkien wouldn't have a story if that happened... :D
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Heeheehee. Lovely ficlets. I especially like "I Was Just Wondering". My thought always was that they'd be too noticeable if they flew and would be shot down, but I love Gandalf's response, and Frodo's "Hmmph."
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
The one with Faramir talking of losing his father and brother was so sad. Frodo's lived through many difficult things and can empathize... Oh, and Frodo's grief over Gandalf's death in Moria is touching. Lovely little stories!

~Leia
Periantari chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
aw~! very cute and nice ficlets you wrote! i remember reading the Faramir one on the LJ but "Let THem Wait" and "A Moment's Ease" were so great )

In "First Yule", your last line was so sweet!

"Bilbo sat for awhile, gazing with contentment at the lad who now lived with him. You are a gift, dear boy, the old hobbit thought to himself… the best I’ve ever received."

aw~! :*)

I really like your Frodo in "Grief, Wisdom, and Hope"..i like the wise Frodo that you write about )

great job as always, Shirebound )

hannon le, mellon nin~

Periantari
lotr4eva chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I loved it! My favorite would probably have to be A Moment's Ease, as I love it when Aragorn comforts Frodo. I also completely agree with Frodo in I Was Just Wondering... I have wondered since I finished the books why the Eagles didn't just fly them into Mordor.
Baylor chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I think I read most of these when you first posted them, but I enjoyed them just as much the second time around. No one quite shows us these quiet moments and the gentle lessons within them as you do. Thank you.
Sforza chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Hehehe...Gods I love these! So cool! And v. inspiring you know. I must skibble off to write some fanfic LOTR now. *does aforementioned verb*
Later days!
~Melantha
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh wow! I *wondered* how you were going to get six little ficlets into this story, now I see how! They were great! I found I was just wondering hilarious for I often wondered the same thing. And I found A Moment's Ease so touchingly sweet. I always loved when Aragorn comforted Frodo. You did such a wonderful job with these little tidbits of Frodo's life. :) Thanks for sharing!
hobbitfeet13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
You know, that is an interesting question, why didn't the Great Eagles just fly them into Mordor? Must consider that further...Cute little snipets pf Frodo's life, and, yeah! you got Faramir in there. Whooah! Good scene, though Frodo didn't quite get the same healing as did Faramir *becomes serious* but then Frodo had a lot more hurts that could not be so easily healed. But the last scene was possibley the best. *smiles* *laughs* Of course they should wait for him, and boy will they. Just fun!
The Leavening Agent chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Great as usual. I am trying to read all of your stories and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Keep up the great work. Best Wishes, luv Northen Lady x
merimas gamgee chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I'm convinced that the answer to all the world's problems is good ol' hobbit fluff, and you are one of the premire authors in that genre. I love you ficlet collections. My only suggestion is, now that you've done a Frodo-centric and a Pippin-centric set, how about a Sam or Merry-centric set?
Keep up the good work!
angelsflame265 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
and why shouldn't they wait? lol its another great one from you shirebound :) i love this little short story type things there so cute _ can't wait for more