Reviews for Flying Love Letter
sarupetto chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
nice~
kellypoon chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
I am very interest in the next chapter update

quickly!
Komoyo Minku chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
I LURVE THIS I know its probably been years since you last updated this but please could you continue this for me please?
Warrior Nun chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
So what now? Gojyo gets the crap beaten out of him? Hakkai sleeping through the whole suspense? Anything? Update more, if you please.
goku518 chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
no...u can't stop it there! T-T it was getting really good *sniff* *sigh* o well...try to update soon though...i need to read more sanzoxgoku fluffiness ' ok ja ne
GinRyu-chan chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Uwa...I haven't been in this section for too long, I can't believe I missed an update!

And so the plot thickens. _

I'm glad you like my writing so much, but I'm sure we all have things we can learn from each other. Ganbatte, ne?
arimi-yume chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
I just love your story...please hurry and update...I especially love the pairings and the fact that goku has so many admirers...
Gerald Tarrant Rocks My Socks chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Wow, this was really awesome! Please don't abandon it, I can't wait to read more and find out what's going to happen! Keep up the awesome work!
YJ chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
Please update soon!

I lurve all of ur works!
goku-chan chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
you should seriously start the next chappie, i really getting impaitent cause i really like it! onegai ! please continue!
tangerine-asuka chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
hey! Please please please continue! love this story! so exciting, sweet and funny! heehee... update soon please!
Trinity Morgan chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
This is so good! I love the way you write, and you've got everybody in character! I usually don't read AUs but this is fantastic, I can't believe I never read it before. Goku- a genius? That was an awesome twist, I woulda never guessed. I'm lookin' forward to the next chapter and puttin' you on my faves! Update soon, please! :):):):):):):):)
double Vision chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
Good one! we love it! continue! So Funny! *laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and (x10) until my sis came slap my face*
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
Ah! No! Goku can't go!

Update soon so I can find out what will happen. OR ELSE...
Hirame chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
*grins* :D An update! Well, it wouldn't have mattered if it came later since I would've waited for this but an UPDATE! and it was long too! _ I feel so happy now! *hugs* Hehehehe and Sanzo and Goku took the necessary next step eh? (even with being drugged~_~;;) Wel, I must say, this chap showed lots of developments and I simply can't wait to read what will happen now Goku's discovered _

CONTINUE! *glomps* Won't release you till you do!

-Hirame