Reviews for I Care
onetreefan chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
so good! i loved it!

onetreefan
Liz213Mast chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
It was good but that's it. I didn't like the ending, I don't think it did a very good job of giving the story closure. There were to many lose ends.
Madnet chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
A really hot and sensual scene! I definetly think they’re ment for each other. Congratulations for the fantastic piece of fic!
Kathy chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
If only this had actually happened-So sweet and romantic:):)
WELL DONE, and Chloe had better be alive in Seaon 4!
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
Great continuing of the scene-I wish this had happened-WELL DONE:):)
autumngold chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
Thank you so much for the new chapter! I really needed to read something good after the horror of the last episode! Thanks for the Chlex smoochies! That's something I can never get enough of! Hint, hint! :)
scifichick774 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Ah - how easily one shots turn into something more. I know the tale only too well. This chapter was a nice follow-up. Well done.
autumngold chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
I'm loving this story! I really like how Lex protects Chloe in your story! If only you would write for Smallville! Please!
Raniatlw to lazy to login chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
I'm so with you on the Chlex! We so need more of that on the show. I remember watching those two scenes and hoping for more but it never came! Awesome stories. And you should definitely keep it up as Chlex scenes come in the show.
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Even though I wouldn't mind if you continued this story, I think it works perfectly as it is! Thank you for the Chlex smoochies! I really like this story!
R J Blackstone chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
good idea
Madnet chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I love it! I got the same impression when I sow the episode, a little bit short, well in terms of Chloe and Lex being together I never have enough.
lily94 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Ah, Clhoe and Lex again, life is great... Now if only the show would follow the leads...
autumngold chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Thank you for writing a story about the only good part in last weeks episode! I really wish what you wrote about would happen! If I beg, would you offer to write for the Smallville show! If anymore Lex and Lana happens, yuck, I will have to stop watching! Chlex is so much better! Thanks for the great story!
Kathy chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I love this continuation of that already kickass scene. Lex vowing to protect CHloe is always a good thing!
WELL DONE:)