Reviews for Once Again
baylee hutchison chapter 1 . 3/3
I am not crying... your crying. Why, god why do i have to cry ever time I see that damn movie. Brovo.
LindsayCthat chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ok, I usually don't care to review a story unless it's very horrible or just mindblowing. But I must say this story literaly grabbed by heart out. Like most people have said on the review for this story it brings them to tears, and it does. The ending really pulls at my heart. You by far are the only one that has made me login in to review; I'm usually to lazy to review. But you did an amazing job. :)
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Omg...that was tear-jerking seriously. It was brilliant i really enjoyed reading it. This is gonna go on my favs list.
annonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
im confused. is trinity really dead, or is she just a figment of neo's wild imagination?

nice and sad all the same *bawls into tissues*
Delilah41 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
BRILLIANT! I love this! I cried at the ending, gosh, this really should have been longer!
You can't just leave it hanging like this! Write a sequel! &puppy dog eyes* pretty pretty please?
Penelope - Smithen by Smith chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
*sobs into hankerchief* OMG! That was so sad! *wails* love the way you described Trinity - it was perfect, and the way you had both of them act - that wasperfect too... EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY PERFECT! :) I love you!
BlackCat chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
wow... good stuff... keep it up, you made me cry!
AgentKippers chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
WOW! This was great! I'm actually crying! *blows nose noisily into a thickwadof tissues* keep it up!
KristieHahn chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I admit that you have a real gift for words. Your metaphors and discriptions are very visual for the readers. I popped by your biopage and was quite shocked to find tha you're only 15 going on 16! I thought you were at least twenty-plus or something...
Very nicely written, you even managed to squeeze a few tears from me! (a great achievement, that's for sure, since I'm not very emotional about characters from movies and stuff)
Good stuff, this!
Quietly Making Noise chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Lovely.. truely lovely.
One teeny-tiny minor note - I think it should be "splashed" instead of "splash" right near the beginning...
Beautious ficlet - keep it uppy!
-Child
Xeia chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Aw. That was really sweet! You really have a gift with words, I could totally see that happening in my mind. Looking forward to more stories from you, I love your style. Keep it up!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I feel like crying almost. If you ever get a chance to wright another fic please do. :)
Nithke chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
ooh so nice! this is sad and sweet. after-death? or just random?
Sky-Angeline chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
AW! the ending was so *sniff* Beau-*sniff*-tiful! *sniff*
SapphireNight chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
i dont know about other people, but i thought that was bloody brilliant! ah, it was so sad, so angsty, so really really beautiful!
well done with that one, its very good, so beautiful. perfect