Reviews for Neko's Mate
giby-chan chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
tuatara chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
The problem with the Nabiki twist is that it doesn’t actually mean anything. What does it change? Nothing that matters, really. In fact, I think it acgually harms the story because it makes the whole thing fall flat at the end. Sorry, I just don’t get the point of it.
shugokage chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Very nice story good job!
RissaKatharine chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
There's a story somewhere on this site called Shikon No Go (I think, I haven't read it in five years). It's basically a collection of Inuyasha drabbles, and it has over one hundred chapters.

Since this is my favorite of all the Ranma fanfiction I've ever read, I was kind of hoping that this story would go the same way as that one, and never really end. I'm saddened that you won't be adding much more to it.

By the way, you mentioned that you had some adult stories that you were hesistant to post? Why not post them in your mediaminer profile? I read the lemon you have on there, and it is REALLY good especially for a first attempt.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Ranma's speech to Shampoo in chapter 6 was so OOC that it isn't even funny. It's one of the main problems with fanfic writers - they always try to "resolve" things. Thing about the Ranma series though is that it doesn't get resolved... EVER. Not that it couldn't get resolved nor that Ranma and Akane didn't get married but rather that it wouldn't change anything. Even if Ranma got married his life wouldn't change all that much.

Another thing... even if Ranma wants to consider himself male even when in his cursed form, its odd that you have his neko-ken form not ever reflect or seemingly notice the difference between when he is female or male.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
About Ranma's strength level and the power of the neko-ken.

It is common belief that the Neko-ken is the strongest technique simply because we have never seen it defeated... or have we? Rather, we have even seen Tatewaki defeat the Neko-ken when he threw the catnip to make nekoRanma go away. If you don't count that as a defeat then you can't say that Ranma defeated Kunou's Whirlwind when he placed a waterme3lon on his head. Both times the opponent were taking advantage of the inherent flaws of said techniques. But even without resorting to such tactics we can't say for sure how well it would hold up ion a real fight. Sure it is powerful but we don't even know how it works. Kii-claws? Or maybe high pressured air? Or is it simply Ranma's fingers cutting through things? Ranma defeating cologne when in the neko-ken was also shown to be bogus since Cologne was using a technique she could clearly see wouldn't work...

Now, Ranma's fight against Saffron. You say that no Amazon could defeat him? Well, maybe not Shampoo or the other in her age-group but Cologne surely should have been able to since Ranma defeated with the Phoenix with a version of the Hiryuu shoten ha... same thing about Herb - That guy should be able to do it as well.

As for the strength of that Hiryuu shoten Ha - that was because of the Phoenix itself. The stronger the kii/warmth output the stronger the tornado, and the phoenix was throwing fireballs around himself!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Sorry, but Akane doesn't improve at all in the manga or the anime... so if she has in this fanfic it is fanon.
SkyStrider chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Very well done. I like the style you have chosen to tell the stories. While the stories are not "hard-linked", they are consistent with one another. If the reader felt like it, he/she could actually assemble an order from them (whether you intended it or not ;-) ).

That fact that they are not "hard-linked" allows me to read at my leisure and not feel I have to race through the story to find out what happens. It allows for a more relaxing read (not that I don't read the chapter stories - I just need to set aside more time for them - something that is sometimes at a premium).

Y2Ranma chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Love how these seem to be oneshots which all tie into one another instead of the usual multi-chapter story, great job
linkgold64 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
dam! very ice indeed! i just with you could make it into a full storry not just oneshots but hey if it's how you do thing who am i to complain, thxz for the fics...
blueyblonde chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
i love it
FrictionX42 chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Exceedingly interesting idea for a storyline. It's kept me entranced for hours after I should have gone to bed. While this does happen on a semi-regular basis, it's only really good fics that will do that to me. Now I wish I'd come into in either one chapter earlier or later, so that I'd have some answers as to why Ranma's being chased. Oh well, I'll just have to wait it out.
Paosheep chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
These stories are most entertaining. I enjoyed them very much.
Zelara chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
...isn't 'dogbitch' a redundancy?
Aoirann chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Some how I knew it was Nabiki. Don't know why or how but I knew.