Reviews for Fate
Fletty chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I'm pretty sure that in the military, Scott and Virgil would never be able to 'work' again were they to only have one working kidney. So if that's the case, they wouldn't be able to work for IR again, as it would endanger their lives if their only kidney were to be injured at all. (But don't hold me to that).

You also did very well with the hospital/coma/transplant storyline too (can clearly see that you've researched it!), however I felt it was odd that the doctors were working on the kidneys, then Scott has his heart stop (why?), then he falls into a coma (which is to do with the brain, NOT the heart) and then they're about to turn his machine off - so suddenly he's on life-support!? lol.
People in coma's aren't always on life-support, it's only when they can't breathe. And I assume that having Scott's heart stop limited the amount of blood going to his brain, hence the coma. In your story, I would have included that he couldn't breathe as well, as it kind've came from left field when the doctor was saying they should consider turning the machine off - I hadn't imagined him being connected to life-support until then! haha.

But your story was great. I enjoyed it immensely. Well done. :)
kathy mckeon chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
goodstory ilikeit
Bobbie3926 chapter 19 . 12/19/2009
I liked the story. it was really awesome
Kili's Girl forever chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I just spent three hours trying to find this story:) I started reading it back in 2004 right after the movie and only read for about half of it. I don't know How I didn't read all of it but I loved it! I'm glad I finally found it again, but now I have to start all over again, but that's okay. Great story!
Kezz chapter 19 . 3/11/2008
wow just read your story. It was one of the best i have read. I loved the letters they were so heartfelt and just what you could imagine Virgil would write.
epalladino chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
Interesting story. Of all of the predicaments I could think of people doing to Scott and Virgil, this was one of the most unique. And it was well written, too. Thanks, Beth Palladino
Chemical Girl chapter 19 . 6/16/2005
I love this story. My sister is diabetic, so I know what they are like, brilliantly done. I like the idea to show that they are not invincible and can't always save the day, as they can't help everyone in trouble.
numbuh 14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
great fanfic, i loved reading it. i was surprised that it was scott who was the one that went into a coma and became critical.i thought at first that it was/ would be virgil. nice twist. look forward to reading your other fic so don't forget to update.
Kate Maxwell chapter 19 . 9/20/2004
congrats on a great fanfic!

that was a brilliant fanfic, I expect that you could search and searc for years and you would not find a more better fanfic out there that captured the emotions of the boys or the father so well that it could bring the readers to tears in some parts and cheering in others!

You have kept the characters to how I know and love them expecially Scott and Virgil! My two favourite pilots with their beautiful thunderbird machines!

I hope you are planning to write more like this as this is one brilliant fanfic I would read time and time again! And would love to see simliar work from you.
Beccy chapter 19 . 8/30/2004
Wow, that was a really great story! I wish I could write fan-fiction that well... I can barely write fiction!
raven chapter 19 . 8/5/2004
I hate to point this out now that you're done, but John's older than Vergil

raven
Chibimax chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
That is a AWESOME Story ! man i enjoy it so muts that i'm putting it in my Fav. srories. I hope you make an other story like this D anyway keep up writing fics like this !
trekkie on tour chapter 19 . 7/22/2004
wow, great story.

I realy enjoyed it.

best wishes kerry.
Amanduriel chapter 19 . 5/19/2004
Lovely story. Very well written, full of emotion, with lots of Kleenex moments! You really had me scared that you were going to kill off my favourite (Scott) though - I could barely read some of it! Please keep writing, you are very talented.
VSV chapter 19 . 4/12/2004