Reviews for Love Sucks
JJ91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Don't mind what anyone else thinks. I almost planned on writing a ShadXAmy fanfic once. Keep up the good work!
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
i no that sonic calls amy annoying but that doesnt mean that she stops trying. to make shadow and amy fall in love is like pure torture 2 shadow since he is always angry and always mean especially towards sonic and his friends. but then again it is different and i do like different. so mayb it will b good 4 shadow 2 b wit amy. im a real sonic and friends fan so i know how the characters r. this story will b quite interesting if shadow and amy start dating. very interesting indeed...
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was a good chapter. Man, you should make another chapter I been waiting for a long time and still nothing! Keep going! D Good job!
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
countiue this story
kiki the cat chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i was cool i love it write more oh i never met you before im kiki uh so hi bye:)love the storie
SweetlyDemented chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Long vacation? C'mon, I want some Shadamy! Don't let us down!
LizB0t chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
lpeaze write more I find this interesting
Ultimate-Shadow-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Update soon please!
Magikarp chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
A little short, but has some promise. I dunno where you got the idea, though... 0_o

Plot: 0/10

Pretty shallow... doesn't leave the reader to imagine what happens net...

Characters: 7/10

I don't think Amy would be that sad after being dumped by sonic, she's kind of a bounce-back kind of girl.

Setting: 9/10

Good Job, sets the mood for the story.

Overall: 4/10

The plot is WAY to small, you can add a lot more to that.

~Magikarp 0_0
SX the kitsune chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
UPDATE! PLEASE?
GamerGod chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
When the HELL you gonna update!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
The beginning is a bit edgy but it still has potential. I think you should go with this.
SyIzumakai chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
cute so far. KEEP WRITING!