Reviews for Something Special
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I think I need more Max/Alec in my life... :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That was great! I wouldn't mind seeing this being continued out. Definitely interesting to see how the story progresses but if not, that was a great way to end it.

Love the Max and Alec moments throughout this whole thing. "Gill Girl" was one of my favorite episodes because of the Max and Alec scenes at the Blowfish D
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This was long and cool. But it sounds more like a story than a one-shot. Maybe you should make more chapters!
rocknroll923 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Are you kidding? Complete? I think not! I loved this! It's so good, and there's no freakin' way you can end it there! This has at least one more chapter in it, necessary to resolve the problems and tie up the many loose ends! How do Zack and Logan react? How does it become an MA relationship when there's really only the sexual tension present as of yet? Even little questions, like, Is Ben crazy like in the show? Does Logan fall in love with Max, or does he not care since he's with Asha? How did Manticore get taken down if Max wasn't there to do it? So many questions that need answers! Please, continue this! Pretty please? (falls on knees and begs)
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I really liked it! So funny!
7sTar chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I like this story,so much *_*

Wonder why u do not write as many DA fics as ...

as ...o...I wished .Yeah,I'm a BIG fan of it.
suomalainen chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
More!More!More!More!Please More!
Adrianerose chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hey another well created story, from my favorite author here. This was a really good story, to bad your not still writing it... or are you? Either way, this story is awesome and I wish you would continue it. I don't know if other said the same thing, but I hope you consider it. Keep writing! :)
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wait, wait... that was the END? No! No fucking way! You can't end it there! Please tell me there's a sequal or something. Please? That was just... a really, horribly mean way to end it. Really.

~IT
arieleric chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
omg, u SO have to write a sequel to this or something. when i came to the ending, i was like, "no! there has 2b more!" so please write some more *begins pouting*
lora chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
GREAT STORY ! if u'r not done wrighting it please send me an anser
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I enjoyed this so much (and would be delighted if you ever found yourself writing a continuation.) Such a well-executed AU, the characters are still very much themselves (I liked sarky, manipulative Logan) and thought out. The twist of having Zack "be" Max really worked, while the Max and Alec interaction was caried off with aplomb. I loved the way you detailed the layers to their attraction and the reactions that spun off from that. Very good stuff on character motivation and emotion.
TikigirlK16 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Really cool. i liked the story alot
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I must say, you really know how to treat your readers. This was more of your best. ;) Loved it.
"how much talent did it take to shake your ass and take off your clothes?" The opening lines had me hooked. What took me so long to get to this - you sent it to me ages ago - time. I've got so little rec. time these days. Drives me crazy.
Anyway, UST in the 1/3 was hot. You really set the scene and built on the characters shaping them into your own. I felt elements of DA but you made them better - more feeling and interesting.
Alec - angelic, divinely sculpted, yet positively sinful - eye's sparkling with mischief and that ready smirk... ;P back to the review.
"...special, alright. A two-week stay at Metro Med ICU." lmao. So Max.
Having Max off Zack's radar, yet so close to home was a neat twist. Having Zack play Max's role in the whole Manticore-White-S2 scenario was interesting too. And thanks for including the 'not-recognising Alec' explanation. I would have been one to ask otherwise ;) Logan and Zack having friendly banter, I never would have pictured it ;D And I know someday you're going to have to add to this, because it's got to be the most teasing cliffhanger I've read in a long while. Max and Alec's UST is left wide open. Max and Zack's first meeting in 9 years is just hanging. And Logan's involvment in Alec and Zack's lives is left largely unexplained. Or is it a complete Max/Zack story swap? ;) If so, I think it works, except for the attraction. hee. hee. Great job. Really enjoyed it! Must have more. :DA
Athena80 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
That was really good! why don't you continue with this AU?