Reviews for Something Special
yakiem chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
first off...EVIL, but still AWESOME story... evil...
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
ah that was really good. soo funny. loved it.
BR
JetBlack chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
oh come on. that was just.. just... i dont even have the words. I logged onto ffnet and i was like "omg she updated! woohoo" (ive read the story on your site) it was very mean to get my hopes up like that... lol. Anyway... i love this story. Alec is an amazing smart ass and seeing max frustrated is always fun. loved the interactions and harry was great too. I HOPE you do continue but even just like that, how a different beginning to the show could have played it out is great too.
jb
azure orbis chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
AH! I saw this fanfic on your site many-many months ago and I never remembered to check back although I was intrigued with the story line and here it is! YAY! Update soon!
Roonblah chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Are you absolutely sure you want this to be a standalone? Because I'd really understand if you didn't... in fact, I'd recommend it :oD This is really well written, and I love how you've managed to make this completely plausible. I'd love to see what else you have planned for this.
error444 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
more more more more!
oh this is great.. and know there can be alec/zack angst over max.. and where will logan fit in!
she better get with alec in the end though!
N
Lanlie chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Hi, I was one of your e-mail harrassers who kept begging for you to add more chapters to this story. LoL. Please don't tell me this is how you are going to end this :( Anyways I love the concept of this story and I really hope you continue with it. I still have your site on my bookmarks :D
acb chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Aw that's it (wipes tears). Well it was a lot more than I expected cause I read this story ages ago and figured it would probably never get finished so I am psyched that you did decide to continue and end it. But I'm even more excited that you're back into the DA fanfiction writing fold. I'm a big fan.
Can't wait to read more from you.
AthenaKnight chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
this is a very good story, it's an orginal take on what could have happened in Dark Angel, I hope you do a sequal, it would be good to see their reactions and such.
I love the story.
Luv Ya
GG452
X5898 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Zack AND Alec, on the SAME fic. Wow!. I cant describe how much Im loving this. Continue soon, please, Im begging. Please, please. I cant wait to see the interaction between them. I guess Alec will so get on Zacks nerves. I cant wait to see that. And to see how the three guys act and feel towards Max. Great story. Update soon.
X5 898
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I think i've read that somewhere, but it's great you posted it here! i think you should do a sequel with Max and Alec or Max and Zack either way would rock!
Ariana
kitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
write more
ma fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
that isn't' really the end is it? any chance you''ll write more? I loved this story, especially the parts with max and alec at the tavern, their thoughts about one another were great and that "special dance" was hilarious! I'm so glad a kiss was included. thanks for the great read.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2