Reviews for Stairway to Heaven
Error code 666 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
um wow!
Cadigan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
By Farore, this is amazing. It deserves so many more reviews than it has! The feeling, the emotion, is absolutley stunning throughout the entire story. Everything Link feels is described and expressed perfectly! This is a brilliant story and one of my favorites! Excellent, excellent work!
jkinz3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob**Sob*

It was that sad It made tears in my eyes. But it was incredible. YOu matched the words of the song and the feelings of Link completely. No one can write a one-shot this good. Ever. I cannot begin to describe how sad I am feeling. Death stories will to that to me. But it was aswome.

-UYF

*Sob*
wishfullthinker chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
it's all or nothing chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
i love this why im putting it in my story "till the end of time" with eye of the tiger and iron man,ect.i just love the song.i love this story...well im going to use that song stair way to heaven thank you peace and out...
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read...it was so amazing...thanks for writing it. Really. It was phenomenal.
tjs chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
this story was great!i thought"how great can this be good if he writes such funny fics 2" i soon changed my mindThis was WONDERFUl
tjs chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Zoot Suit Riot chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I truly love this...it is your best work and no fanfic could hope to be better than this...its making me cry like a 2-year old...
ArissaMay chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
It was so beautiful! *wipes tears* Seriously, this is the best one-shot ever! It is now on my favorite stories list and you're on my favorite authors list! I am printing this and framing it on my wall!
Dynnzel chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love how you elegently intertwined Link's emotions with his fighting. reading this made my throat hurt. It's a buetifull bittersweet stroy.
Luna-Kitsune-Blu chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I loved it. I can not stand how sad that was! WAY TO GO! I have been looking for a good angsty for a long time, and after reading this, i feel like i found one! LOVE IT!
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
You may wanna move this to its proper section...