Reviews for Only With You
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
A lot of Kibbs goodness right there. Love it! ;)
redbull57 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that really does work for gibbs and kate
novasupernova chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
oh my hot hot...please write more
kate chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
love it plz write more soon
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Woot! Hot! Yes! MOre!
Aeria chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I'm back, you're gotta be sick of reviews from me, but I've been seriously saving them up for a month. This particular fic, in comparisson to your other, I think, is a little lighter and more giggly. Not that the others aren't as funny but this is just more comical in portrayal.

Your insights into Kate are fantastic, while I can't be sure that was the kind of thing she was thinking in the episode, I can tell you that your characterisation is spot on and I can really picture her thinking that.

Your ideas about Gibbs, the eyes, the smell, the taste, things you always focus on in your fics (which is great is top-notch here. Feels like I'm right there experiencing all this imagery. Well done, that's a wonderful place to be, don't you think.

Well done again.
MrsGibbs I wish chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Brilliant story. Simple, to the point, funny, sexy and Gibbs getting horizontal. What more can be said!. Brilliant
kibbsforever chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Just one word : wonderful!
SammyBlack80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Smutty but good~SammyBlack
Jade panther chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
That was a great steamy, romantic story between Kate and Gibbs. People should write more of them. Please write another chapter, please!
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Oh yeah. Good, more please?
Susan217 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Yum. Yum. Yum.
Anne chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
What for a great, beautiful, sweet and lovely fanfic. Keep on the good work and continue to write for our enjoyment.
e-dog chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
OH! Very good! That makes the end of that episode so much better! Thanks for a good read!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
That's the ticket-Kate and Gibbs!
Thanks for an angst-free story!