Reviews for Vroom Vroom: The Driver's Ed Series
Firalyn Tiatra chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Okay, I know this is seriously late (over a year since you wrote the story), but I had to comment on it. One word: KAWAII! I loved this! Hikaru is so adorable! And Satoru's reaction was so...so...well, realistic, even if overexaggerated a bit. I positively loved this, and I do sincerely hope you haven't forgotten about this little series; I want to see what happens with Fuu and Umi! Oh, and what if the Cephiro guys learned... *gets all starry-eyed*
poprika chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Lol This story was really cute. And funny! Great job! Update soon!
Doug bostic chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Be happy you can drive I don't get to for another year(damn it all!)oh yeah, write more , Pleaase:)
Sophiatrixx chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Lolz.. very humourous!
Write fuu's version soon!
TailedFoxx chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Foxx: *laughs insanly* I couldn't help reading this. I can relate to Satoru in a way. My mom won't let me drive until she's LONG dead. WE WERE GOING DOWN HILL! I WAS LEANING FROM THE PASSENGER SEAT! WE HAVE 4-WHEEL DRIVE! IT WASN'T LIKE WE WOULD CRASH! THAT CURB WASN'T THERE WHEN WE LEFT I SWEAR!
Ascot: sure.
Foxx: SHUT UP! *hits Ascot aside the head*
Ascot: Ow! Mommy!
Foxx: This was a really good story! It made me laugh!*nods*UPDATE!
hikaru29 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
that was very funny!_ totally different from all the other fanfics i've read!please keep this up!and update soon!i can't wait to read what Umi and Fuu's experiences are in their driving "lessons"...!
anyway,i'm already 18, and my dad taught me how to drive last unlike Hikaru,i still don't have a ...since the legal age to get a licence is 18 (in our country,that is), i'll be getting my licence in a few months or so!_ yay!
have a nice day!_
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Very cute!
Potato Maiden chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow...Now I know why my dad wont teach me to drive and I can get my permit next year! Woowoo! Oh..the story, riight. Um..Loved it!