Reviews for Sleep Is Overrated
Allo chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Nooooooooo only one chapter! Why did I start reading now I'm hooked. Please update this... Preeeeeetty please?
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
very good and intresting. sleep is overrated haha :)
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
this story is awesome. i mean it was so well written and it was a very good tip on reality. i'm sure no one really cares when asking how people sleep. you've just given us the full insite on whats going on there. and with a touch of really my cup of tea. you mon ami are funny. i know i'm just babbling on and on but this story was really really good and funny. adding to favorites...now
nevermindthebuttocks chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
i like this story, i'd really like to see you continue it. :D hope you write more
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Amazing prologue! I can't wait for the next chapter. i especialy love Rogue's p.o.v.

' "Oh, I'm finer than a firefly in July!" Even though you have a car that won't start, a boyfriend who just came out of the closet, and five bucks to your name on a good day. '

Ha! That line was jsut too funny. Anyways, until next chapter!
QueenApailana chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
great start
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
ROGUE IS SO COOL!love to read more._
Sareh chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I'm really looking forward to reading some more of this fic. The characterisations are brilliant, IMO. The way that Logan doesn't tell the Prof about Rogue's late night DR sessions because of his soft spot for her. I'm guessing the extra DR she books for herself is to make it easier to sleep - ie passing out from exhaustion or just to let all the more 'active' psyches a let out -ppl like Sabretooth that must be bugging her endlessly. Oh well, I could be completley wrong;; but I definitely won't be able to find out 'til you actually update with some more of this!

I wonder if Remy'll work his way into this fic in some way; he's usually all over Rogue and bugging her to open up to him...

Ah well, I get back to the previous point of Update Soon! :)
PsychoTherapy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Awesome.

;)
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Well I'm hooked! Excellent first chapter. Hopefully you will update soon. (Btw, I think its really funny that you updated on 06/06/06. DEMON POST! DEMON POST! lol!) Ok now that you think I'm psycho...well, you and the guys in white labcoats...but I digress. Great fic, update soon, and good luck with the computer problems, (You lost 48 chapters? Man that's gotta suck. I'm still pissed about the 2 second powed outage that killed like 20 pages) Well, hope to see more from you soon.
angw chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Bring on the rest. Very very intrigued to see where you will take this.
Tigera chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
hey i really like this and i think you should continue this, although you should watch your sentence str ucture you can get a bit choppy even if you dont mean to. Good job keep up the good work
emma chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
orite i remember reading that 1st bit in last chapter of daddys little girl (where u explained u were changing it and gave a little preview) but have u put that second bit up by itself recently and then just put it together with this or am i just really blonde and reading same bit twice still as excellent as 1st time i read it so keep up the good work

xx emma xx

ps -please be nice to your computer so we get a second chap before 2008 lol
rapunzel34 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I find this story really interesting but I am really confused. I was reading the first chapter of Daddy's Lil Girl and then it changed to this when I clicked the next chapter button. Is this going to be a story with the same plop line and just developed more or is it a completely different story? I really loved Daddy's Lil Girl so I am hoping its the first one but if its not I am sure the new story will be just as inpresive.
Ren Tsukino chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Aww I liked the idea of Rogue being Logan's real daughter, but I'm interesting in read this. So, like so many others I'll be waiting. Hope to hear from you soon, later!