Reviews for I Cannot Offer You Freedom
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 18 . 9/3/2006
This was a wonderful story! I loved it! I will go read the sequal as soon as I can!
Micayasha chapter 12 . 5/25/2005
hm :-) yay, but plz more fluffWAFF!
Micayasha chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
look, i hate Zaizen too-but you have to remember-he is NOT the bad guy. Headquarters kills witches: Zaizen only captures them. Zaizen may be harsh, but thats needed to run a top-secret government organization like this.
Micayasha chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
ooh, i LOVE this chappy! some nice RxM fluff! :-D
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 18 . 5/21/2005
Wow this was a good story and I am going to start reading the sequel next. I am surprised I like this cause Im a AXR fan and it was so sad that Amon died. But this was a good story.
shesamonster chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
THE FUCK! You had Sakaki's arm amputated! I'll kill you! I'll KILL YOU! Geeze, couldn't you have kept his arm intact? I was at my mom's office when I read this. When we were going to leave, my mom needed to go back and get something, so I started screaming so hard, later, when I was trying to sing Everybody's Fool, I couldn't get to the right not without losing my voice. Could you review some of my fics? Oh yeah, YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE KILLED SAKAKI! (Just looking at my penname you can tell I'm VERY upset.)
inu-osuwari chapter 18 . 3/19/2005
Wow. Your story was amazing!

Yours is the first WHR fanfic I've ever read, and I must say, it gives me hope that there are at least a few decent, not-messed-up WHR authors out there.

Some of the scenes gave me butterflies in my stomach - very rare for me.

Two thumbs up! You deserve it!

osuwari

P.S: I'll be waiting for the sequel!
Shanie chapter 13 . 1/5/2005
this really isnt a review so far ive been slowly reading your story while saving it to my computer so i dont lose it while my internet is messed no worries ill delete it when im done but ive got a problem. how come chapter 12 doesnt load fully? mine loads at the end with dojima g? is that the end of that cause i really dont think it is right? please email me if you can and ask the people who own this site to check and see if its messed up if it has thnx and you are really have done a great job!
KillBunny chapter 18 . 12/30/2004
WOW! Awesome story! Can't wait for the sequel! Keep up thu god work!
AncientHistory chapter 18 . 10/17/2004
Yeah, cool!
Dark'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Just writing to add 2 fave. stories. it's good
ed chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
it was so adorable. i think they should stay together. love it from start to finish. B
Jade chapter 18 . 4/21/2004
u killed amon, u killed amon, u killed amon, u killed amon,... (endlessly repeats in a monotone)
GoodGurl chapter 18 . 4/20/2004
EK! Although the ending was quite abrupt I liked how it ended! HEE HEE! I'm gonna read the sequel now!
GoodGurl chapter 15 . 4/16/2004
GAH! I LUV Michael here A LOT! Hes so sweet to Robin so protective! hEE HEE! *giggling like a schoolgirl* WAI! I wish I had a boyfriend like him! Well..SOON hah hah!