Reviews for Broken Dreams
But Dark Lord Bumblemort decrees Harry MUST return to protect his worthless relatives! He also decrees that nothing is to be done to punish the family Dursley. Regardless of their treatment of a Wizard Child, One Harry James Potter, Last member of the Family Potter, they are not to be harmed! Nor are their memories to be altered nor their personalities to be altered! Thus Harry James Potter can return the following year to once again suffer at their hands all the while recharging the wards that protect their family. In all honesty, A. P. W. B. D. is a self-centered goat molesting sheep shagging Dark Lord masquerading as the leader of the light.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/2
What I think is that the old goat molesting sheep shagging fool has tons upon tons to learn! He comes from an age when children were should be seen but not heard. As such he pays lip service to anything any child says unless he wants to actually know what they know. In that case he mind rapes them of the information. For all his much vaunted knowledge, he's remarkably stupid! Harry has told his to his face, exactly like one Thomas Marvolo Riddle did, that he DIDNOT want to return to that house. And exactly as with Mr. Riddle, he was ignored! Bumblemort keeps saying " TOU'RE SAFE THERE. " One day Harry should kick him so hard in the nuts that those two raisins pass the top of his head! Then ask the old goat molesting sheep shagging fraud " SAFE FROM WHO?! BECAUSE I WAS NEVER SAFE FROM MY SUPPOSED RELKATIVES! " Before telling him to take his order or the fried chicken and shove it up his ass! Then going to the bank, either to get the TRUE measure of ALL his accounts and possible titles as well as his parents WILL(S) read or as much money out of his trust fund and getting the hell out of the country and as far away from Bumblemort as possible. Maybe leave him a note telling him to finish what he started half a century ago. Or in other words " CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS AND LEACE3 ME OUT OF YOUR WET DREAMS!. " Ever since Bumblemort heard or made that STUPID PHOINICY he's done everything in his considerable power to control and ruin Harry's life. It wouldn't surprise me if he knew that Peter Petagrew was a spy and allowed, even tricked the Potters into using him as their secret keeper. He's certainly proved he has no knowledge of anything he doesn't deem important. He's gonna be in for one hell of a problem if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass extremely soon! Stupid'll go to get Harry only it'll be, Too late! Harry died of starvation awaiting rescue.
I'm so glad Harry has found a home. Thanks for the lovely story! :)
Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Wonderful job with the chapter!
I'm glad Remus and Severus rescued Harry, but considering they knew he wasn't being treated well at the Dursleys' house, they still forgot about him! I know Sirius was a priority to the Order, but still...
I think Ron picked up on the hint in the letter Harry sent...wonderful chapter!
Hello! I couldn't stop reading this story. And it's great. Thanks for writing it.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/12
Gee, do ya think the meddling old goat's sex partner will even notice how poorly Harry's been treated? Somehow I doubt it! Only if they truly did kill him and take away the old headbastards weapon would he!
Cztelnik chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Poor Harry. What a good ending tho.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Great!
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
love it please write more
analise17 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
awesomely heartfelt. Thank you for writing and sharing. :D
Mazalicious chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
That was actually really really really really good. I loved it!
Nik1627 chapter 5 . 4/8/2016