Reviews for Broken Dreams
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 11/25
Other than the demise of the Dursley's you didn't say if they ever got Harry's stuff or not and I would like to know how Sirius cleared his name.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/25
I tried finding the alternate ending to SIB III and I couldn't find it. Maybe you could send me the link with spaces in it so that I can find it. This story has been pretty interesting so far as well as your SIB stories. I also plan to read your other series when I finish this one.
Liko chapter 5 . 10/13
When Harry said are you serious, I thought Sirus was going to say, no I'm Sirius. lol
IchigoDon'tmesswithme.kurosaki chapter 5 . 9/27
How cute :'3
elliehpmarauders chapter 5 . 9/2
hullo, I loved this! I'm officially marking sirius coming back as canon in my mind. :) I do wish there was more on when snape took harry out of the room though. it may be odd, but that was my favourite part :)
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 7/29
Enjoyed it. Wish that it was a couple chapters longer with what happened to the Dursleys' and something of how Sirius and Harry live & get along. Am crazy about Severus and Harry as a couple or as adopted each other or as mentor/protector so I wish he had played a bigger part .
God this gives me feels so much! Beautifully weitten, by the way -tonKKs
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 4/10
i liked it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Quibbler78 chapter 5 . 2/10
Um... How?

I mean, don't get me wrong. A happy ending is a happy ending, but surely if it they were able to clear his name in the space of a single afternoon they would have done it by now. It wasn't simply a case of "being a fugitive is getting inconvenient. I'm over it. I think I'll go clear my name today'.

Other than that, great fic.

Lollypops101 chapter 5 . 2/4
great story!
Katelaina chapter 5 . 1/27
So glad you got your medical facts right- people who haven't eaten in a long time really can't eat normal portions, some fics has molly feeding him all these food and he getting better like that, I was very ill after complications during an operation and didn't eat for nearly five weeks, I only had a IV for fluids and when I finally started eating again I could barely eat half a sandwich even now I still have difficulty seeing as my stomach has shrunk but my doctor said it was better to eat several small meals and keep it in than eat one big meal and through it up. So thanx for great writing.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 5 . 1/12
Im crying (literally)! This was written beautifully!
angelbaby.kh2 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014