Reviews for Broken Dreams
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/12
Gee, do ya think the meddling old goat's sex partner will even notice how poorly Harry's been treated? Somehow I doubt it! Only if they truly did kill him and take away the old headbastards weapon would he!
Cztelnik chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Poor Harry. What a good ending tho.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Great!
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
love it please write more
analise17 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
awesomely heartfelt. Thank you for writing and sharing. :D
Mazalicious chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
That was actually really really really really good. I loved it!
Nik1627 chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Amazed!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
I kinda would have liked more explanation as to how Sirius cleared his name. But overall, very good story.
GothDyke chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
Harry's feelings of despair, disappointed hope and worthlessness in the first part of this story were very difficult to bear for me, but the loving care and comfort he gets once he is rescued from certain death make it more than worth it.

So, in the end I can say that I really like this story, although I wish that it would have been longer with a little more detail. Nonetheless, I have put it in my Favorites.
almedacupcake chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I loved this story! Thank you especially for bringing Sirius back. He's my favorite character!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Other than the demise of the Dursley's you didn't say if they ever got Harry's stuff or not and I would like to know how Sirius cleared his name.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I tried finding the alternate ending to SIB III and I couldn't find it. Maybe you could send me the link with spaces in it so that I can find it. This story has been pretty interesting so far as well as your SIB stories. I also plan to read your other series when I finish this one.
Liko chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
When Harry said are you serious, I thought Sirus was going to say, no I'm Sirius. lol
Sepulvedlore chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
How cute :'3
elliehpmarauders chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
hullo, I loved this! I'm officially marking sirius coming back as canon in my mind. :) I do wish there was more on when snape took harry out of the room though. it may be odd, but that was my favourite part :)