Reviews for Broken Dreams
FirePhoenix86 chapter 5 . 2/6
I kinda would have liked more explanation as to how Sirius cleared his name. But overall, very good story.
GothDyke chapter 5 . 1/6
Harry's feelings of despair, disappointed hope and worthlessness in the first part of this story were very difficult to bear for me, but the loving care and comfort he gets once he is rescued from certain death make it more than worth it.

So, in the end I can say that I really like this story, although I wish that it would have been longer with a little more detail. Nonetheless, I have put it in my Favorites.
almedacupcake chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I loved this story! Thank you especially for bringing Sirius back. He's my favorite character!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Other than the demise of the Dursley's you didn't say if they ever got Harry's stuff or not and I would like to know how Sirius cleared his name.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
I tried finding the alternate ending to SIB III and I couldn't find it. Maybe you could send me the link with spaces in it so that I can find it. This story has been pretty interesting so far as well as your SIB stories. I also plan to read your other series when I finish this one.
Liko chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
When Harry said are you serious, I thought Sirus was going to say, no I'm Sirius. lol
IchigoDon'tmesswithme.kurosaki chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
How cute :'3
elliehpmarauders chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
hullo, I loved this! I'm officially marking sirius coming back as canon in my mind. :) I do wish there was more on when snape took harry out of the room though. it may be odd, but that was my favourite part :)
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Enjoyed it. Wish that it was a couple chapters longer with what happened to the Dursleys' and something of how Sirius and Harry live & get along. Am crazy about Severus and Harry as a couple or as adopted each other or as mentor/protector so I wish he had played a bigger part .
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
God this gives me feels so much! Beautifully weitten, by the way -tonKKs
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
i liked it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Quibbler78 chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Um... How?

I mean, don't get me wrong. A happy ending is a happy ending, but surely if it they were able to clear his name in the space of a single afternoon they would have done it by now. It wasn't simply a case of "being a fugitive is getting inconvenient. I'm over it. I think I'll go clear my name today'.

Other than that, great fic.

How?...?