Reviews for Cajun Numbah 5
amd5551 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
LOL. Playboy Remy gets what he deserves! It's great that he doesn't discriminate any beauty but this was just freaking hilarious. What did he think would happen for singing this? Great oneshot!
Jupiter Light chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OH MAN! That was AMAZING! the last line made my day haaha!
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
HA! Go Rogue with the webcam awesomeness...
GhostAuthor chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
He needed that last didn't Wolverine and the X-Women attack him?
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh man I can so picture Remy singing this song. Too cute.
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
*snigger* Remy's in for it now!
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
*rotflmao!*

God damn that was great! xD
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Well, after that performance he really had it coming... Lol.
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I've got to tell you, there are such things as brain farts, and this, along with a few other realy random fanfics of yours classify as them. But it's okay, brain farts CAN be fun
AnalisDestiny chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was great! Haha... i love it! ~A.D.
Remyslove chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
This is so good. it's reall funny when you have the music playing and you just replace the words! Love it !
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I was tring so not to laugh, but it just spurted out of my mouth ( extra weird when your in English class supposed researching the WILD WEST)
Great job with the adaption
brntofferings chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Oh god, this one is the best yet out of all the NTN series! I love it, It really fits Remy too. The finidhing touch with Rouge was awsome too! Keep these coming! it was awsome.
Weapon X 61 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
AAH... I love the "no talent night "
maybe I should enter lol
rogue is wicked
7 of 10
demiducky25 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
LOL, oh man, the minute I read the words "Remy 'I never saw a skirt I didn't like' LeBeau" I knew this was going to be funny. That song seems quite appropriate for Gambit to sing even in its original version; your modifications just added to the effect :-)