Reviews for The Final Fight
Redfox24 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Whoa! That was rather emotionally impacting! Didn't see that coming. That was a very good story. This story had a great expression of the Planeteers' feelings.
CAPSEXTON chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB! KEEP WRITING MORE TO THIS STORY!

I THINK WHEELER NEEDS TO GET EVEN WITH THE ECO-VILLIANS.

RODNEY
Madria chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Definitely a tear jerker but also a must read! Beautiful work! I hope to read more works of your's in the future!
Lerolain chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
I enjoyed that. I like your style of writing. It's lively and it keeps the action rushing along. The dialogue in the first chapter really reminded me of the cartoon. At first I was rather surprised when Linka said yes - then I read the end. So near, and yet, so far... Great playing the heartstrings to make the end that bit more tragic.

As for the radiation - you can explain anything with quantum. Anyway, it was always the same red light on TV.
FlamingSickle chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Quantum - Yes, I know, but I figured that since Nukem can control the entire spectrum, he could mix and match a blast if he wanted to. I know I didn't specify exactly how he did that, but he could have shot the various components of the beam from different parts of his hand or something. That's a good observation and point, though.
quantum chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
There is no such thing as a half-gamma-half infared rays for gamma is far by sharter than visible light and infared rays are longer than visible rays!
David J chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Well, that was Tragic. I too hope for at least one more chapter, because I hate sad endings myself
Missgoldy chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
Wow, sad story Diana. I like your style of writing, too- very easy to read. When's your next FanFic?
Linka's friend chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
wow, ok, that was very sad, and since I am Linka's friend, this made me really sad. But anyway, you are a good writer, and I really hope that you continue with these great, yet emotional stories.
Ed's Girlfriend chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
ok, I could only read up to chap 3 because my computer won't let me read chap 4, but I love it so far. If I can, I'll read chap 4. If not, good story anyway!
SweetY chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Great story! I nearly cried reading the 4th ep., esp when they found Linka's body... You really got to continue this story! Can't wait to read the rest!
ray1 chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
I hope that there is a happy ending to this story. I never really did like sad endings.